Random Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No it doesn't. Most people aren't rich or even close.

Billy Connelly on stage: Now I'm not a very attractive man...
Audience member: (sympathetic) awwwww.....
Billy: No need to feel sorry for me, I'm ****ing loaded.

You dont have to be rich, you just have to have enough. there are many different standards ween.

Just went on a date and i could not believe what was coming out of this girls mouth when she was drunk. She wants to get married and have kids. The thing is, is she wants to have a child (nearing 40) and the guy really doesnt matter to her as long as she feels hes worth it to her financially. if things dont work out at least she gets child support and half. I was appalled. She was so " me" oriented that she ruined a great night. Im so glad i found out on the fist date. She had the nerve to say that this wasnt a good conversation to have on the fist date, i told her that this was the perfect one.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

You dont have to be rich, you just have to have enough. there are many different standards ween.

Of course there is. That's the point. Most people marry people who are at/or close to the level they are.

How many well off men marry homeless/poor women? Same with well to do women. They aren't going to marry a homeless man. That's only in the movies.

Billy Connelly on stage: Now I'm not a very attractive man...
Audience member: (sympathetic) awwwww.....
Billy: No need to feel sorry for me, I'm ****ing loaded.

I read that in his voice. :lol

Celebrities are a whole nother animal.

Well imagine your friends spending a couple of hundred dollars on a doll... then humping it.
not everyone can do what you are talking about. you also have to understand things like stress, panic attacks, shy personalities, fear of rejection.
it is as simple as some guys just tired of the drama.... everybody plays with themselves, they just choose to use a human copy for it. (you ever notice how no one questions or mocks ladies that use vibrators? ever think of that?)

this is all really nice but thats not how the real world works, specially dating. you can definitely fake confidence for a job interview with a group of people you might never see again.
you cant really fake your way into a date, these people in the job interview are looking at your qualifications as a worker not as a human being. they dont care if your teeth are crooked or if you are losing your hair, dont care if you are a little chubby.
as much as people want to deny it we live in a vain world

Most of those ailments you're describing can be dealt with. Fear, panic attacks, etc. If you're suffering from them, seek help, whatever the case, and get on with your life. But, most people don't move beyond their own self-imposed limitations, until it defines them, and controls their lives.

Also, it doesn't sound like you've been to a lot of job interviews, because interviewers care about EVERYTHING. Qualifications are only one part of the puzzle, because they also need to evaluate whether a person projects a good self-image, and how they would represent their company. The reason I made it, was because I dared to do something different and unexpected, while everyone before me was dressed with a suit, tie, and acted like their very lives were on the line (I used to do that, too, and it only resulted in failure). I also wasn't faking it. If you've seen my previous posts on SSF, I've had a lot of interviews with no success. I just became frustrated enough to make a bold move, and it just happened to work out in the end.

That being said, dates are a lot like interviews, too. You put your best self out there (and keep things fun, without any boring talk), the other person does the same, and you both determine whether you're a good math for each other to take things forward.

Life is very formulaic. If you can be successful in one area, you can be successful in a lot of other areas, too. It just requires the same kind of confidence and mindset.

Last edited:
Money...and a wife...does not equal a good relationship....

Would you rather meet your love before or after your got wealthy?

After you would never know exactly why they were with you.....I have a friend, very wealthy with this issue. He cannot tell women what he does as they date because of all the sudden problems that arise from his profession and financial situation.....

Since so many equate celebrity with average life, I'll get disagreement on this, but there are plenty of good women out there that aren't just looking for money or to screw guys out of it, just like there are plenty of men out there who are not looking for younger women with big boobs.

Granted, I'm not going to be marry a man who hasn't held a job for years simply because I'm not in the position to take care of us both. Now if I win the lottery, then maybe. :lol

Speaking of which, has anyone heard anything about that lady that won that last big powerball? I'm real curious as to what comes of her.

as much as people want to deny it we live in a vain world
Exactly.

Just went on a date and i could not believe what was coming out of this girls mouth when she was drunk. She wants to get married and have kids. The thing is, is she wants to have a child (nearing 40) and the guy really doesnt matter to her as long as she feels hes worth it to her financially. if things dont work out at least she gets child support and half. I was appalled. She was so " me" oriented that she ruined a great night. Im so glad i found out on the fist date. She had the nerve to say that this wasnt a good conversation to have on the fist date, i told her that this was the perfect one.
rPNCqww.jpg

You must've added the bottom part because when I quoted you, it wasn't there.

This is why you should always keep it covered when you have sex. No pulling out.....keep it covered. I'm surprised she's close to 40 and thinking that way because this is the thinking of a teenager who came from a welfare family.

There are plenty of people who never grow up mentally.
Heck, they're what makes most of the "civilized" world.
It's not surprising at all, but still very sad.

this is a reason and a very recently good example as to why you have to ask questions , no matter how crazy they might be. i exposed that ***** first date. i could have been miserable and suicidal over that "relationship".

ween, that's why you are considered a NAWALT, you think "not all women are like that" but most are, at least when they get old enough to panic. you shouldn't need examples to know what the female sex is capable of. it has nothing to do necessarily with maturity either. she would never have told me her intentions unless i put her on the spot about it and even then, most women will blow smoke up your ass to be in the right situation. im not going to go into what i make, but if that woman played her cards right she would have been able to get a nice chunk of change when she felt like it was time to "get out" because she felt "uncomfortable". i just cant trust women enough to believe that a relationship is sustainable for the rest of our lives. its really scary and i dodged a bullet just by not listening to my ****.

nope, i amended my post. nothing to do with young-ins. when women feel the financial burden and haven't the means to fix the problem (make the right career choices) they start looking elsewhere for help. help might not mean that it comes from a willing source, it might need to be pried from someones hands. men are no longer valued like they should be, maybe they never were. being a provider doesn't necessarily mean you provide for someone who deserves it.

this is a reason and a very recently good example as to why you have to ask questions , no matter how crazy they might be. i exposed that ***** first date. i could have been miserable and suicidal over that "relationship".

ween, that's why you are considered a NAWALT, you think "not all women are like that" but most are, at least when they get old enough to panic. you shouldn't need examples to know what the female sex is capable of. it has nothing to do necessarily with maturity either. she would never have told me her intentions unless i put her on the spot about it and even then, most women will blow smoke up your ass to be in the right situation. im not going to go into what i make, but if that woman played her cards right she would have been able to get a nice chunk of change when she felt like it was time to "get out" because she felt "uncomfortable". i just cant trust women enough to believe that a relationship is sustainable for the rest of our lives. its really scary and i dodged a bullet just by not listening to my ****.

Sorry, but they aren't. Until you've dated most of them, you can't say it then. You may've run into quite a few, maybe because you simply attract those kinds of women or you unconsciously are attracted to those kinds of women. Doesn't make it so though. You may just need to go to other social circles or something.

Just in reading this board, I could easily say that most guys are cads but I know better than that. I've been used and abused, but I still won't say that most guys are bad, because they aren't.

you are going to dates like you are going to an interview? holy s- :rotfl:rotfl
so you think the boss looks at you the same way a young girl looks at you on a first date? jesus :lol:lol this might be most you have ever made me laugh, thank you bud :)
we should tell lonely guys to go to dates like a job interview :lol:lol but where can they apply for a girlfriend? :rotfl

Yeah, pretty piss poor job of straw-maning what I said there. Get out of the basement.

Sorry, but they aren't. Until you've dated most of them, you can't say it then. You may've run into quite a few, maybe because you simply attract those kinds of women or you unconsciously are attracted to those kinds of women. Doesn't make it so though. You may just need to go to other social circles or something.

Just in reading this board, I could easily say that most guys are cads but I know better than that. I've been used and abused, but I still won't say that most guys are bad, because they aren't.

I'm going to have to agree with you on all of that. Subconsciously, a guy could be attracted to, or could be attracting a certain type of woman and it becomes a viscous cycle. Of course, I'm not saying that's Jason's case, but I personally won't judge all women based on a few bad apples (that's just me). You just really have to know when to leave a relationship when your needs aren't being met. Or, better yet, date long enough to know whether you want to pursue anything further. Personally, I've had bad experiences, but good ones, too.

Back