Random George Lucas Fact

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And women in MMA cant beat men in MMA...Gina Carano fought a guy and lost bad...

dm_090817_mma_cyborg_int.jpg

Only in the movies perhaps...pic or video or she didn't do ____

cobrakaih.jpg

teemu sweeps the leg.

:lol:lol:lol:rotfl

Burn.

Now Cris Cyborg, she WOULD beat the ____ out of everyone in this thread. Including Cobra Kai teemu.

Funny :) on the pic.... but very doubtful on she or He beating up everyone here.I know I wouldn't be afraid of her

And how often do you see men fighting women to know?

You see/hear it everyday in the news/newspaper in the domestic disputes section :dunno

I guess we are thinking about it in two different terms.

A skilled female fighter fighting a man is hardly the same as a abusive man beating his wife/girlfriend. But whatever, its opinion and pointless to discuss, so :wave

I guess we are thinking about it in two different terms.

A skilled female fighter fighting a man is hardly the same as a abusive man beating his wife/girlfriend. But whatever, its opinion and pointless to discuss, so :wave

it definitely is.....and your right,its all pointless

a real man's hero
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uQlB99WCuk&feature=player_detailpage"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uQlB99WCuk&feature=player_detailpage[/ame]

:lol............................:wave

what a dink

I'm sure there are a lot of chicks that could hand my ass to me... I accept that and move on with my life :lecture I am pretty sure I could beat the hell out of any toddler you threw at me.

Good point... I could probably beat up any Toddlers that "toddled" towards me. I'd guess 50/50 on thrown ones, since if I ducked the landing would likely take them out for me :banana

He's a comedian, but at the time he was doing all of this his stuff it was so over-the-top it confused the hell out of people.

Lucas was a major chocoholic which contributed to him getting diabetes leaving him sterile. I thing his daughter is nice looking and its pretty lousy to crap on her just because his films didn't meet you expectations.

As for andy kaufman, must me the most talentless person on the planet. Don't know how he got famous. I leave things in my toilet with more talent than he ever had.

And how often do you see men fighting women to know?

Judging by his comments, I'm guessing he wears a lot of these:

02cvskk

Lucas was a major chocoholic which contributed to him getting diabetes leaving him sterile. I thing his daughter is nice looking and its pretty lousy to crap on her just because his films didn't meet you expectations.

As for andy kaufman, must me the most talentless person on the planet. Don't know how he got famous. I leave things in my toilet with more talent than he ever had.

That post is just soooooo full of fail, I'm gonna actually let it speak for itself. :monkey1

a real man's hero
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uQlB99WCuk&feature=player_detailpage"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uQlB99WCuk&feature=player_detailpage[/ame]

I don't care who you are that's funny right there! :rotfl

.Also Men were not created to bare children so your arguement is mute again!

I can't believe that no one jumped on that. Too funny. Most men would love to use that to avoid changing diapers.

Anyway, it all goes both ways. Women do have a much higher pain threshold than men. And domestic dispute is not only women being beaten be men. One of my friends was constantly in fear of his 90 pound ex-wife. She gave him two black eyes, and assaulted the hell out of one of his friends. Vicious woman. Yeah, while domestic abuse is not something to laugh at, we did give him hell over it constantly.

Well she's 3-1 now with 2 submission wins + 1 by Decision and 1 TKO loss. She choked out a Japanese fighter (Mika Harigai) this morning by Rear Naked Choke. :lol

Back