Random George Lucas Fact

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
amanda_lucas.jpg

Do not want.

She seems like the type that would probably try and ____ the women in my life (mom, glandma, sister, girlfriend) after she beat the ____ out of me.

Last edited:
you should know this :)

but yes,it is a sensitive area (and no I did not punch a lady in the boobies,but was told that it hurts if punched there by a gals before)
well, it was kind of a hypothetical question on my part.

i accidently turned too fast once, and elbowed an old girlfriend of mine in the fun-bags. she screamed and punched me in the stomach. so it must hurt, unless she just wanted to punch me in the stomach for no reason, which is totally understandable if you know me.

The comments in this thread are puerile, misogynistic and downright distasteful. You all should be extremely ashamed of yourselves.

Don't ever change:rotfl

$10 says she can kick your ass with one hand tied behind her back. :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

you'd lose that bet in one punch....Women are NOT tough as Hollywood portrays them out to be.Men are physically superior, so get over it NAM.You rarely see a woman beat down a man.... and I happen to hit pretty hard as the guy I knocked out in Martial arts class found out during our spar :exactly::wave

That sounds like a series of fairly unrelated and unfortunate events.

Well, the physical trauma from his car wreck is what gave him diabetes. And sterility is a side-effect of diabetes. So they could very well be related.

you'd lose that bet in one punch....Women are NOT tough as Hollywood portrays them out to be.Men are physically superior, so get over it NAM.You rarely see a woman beat down a man.... and I happen to hit pretty hard as the guy I knocked out in Martial arts class found out during our spar :exactly::wave

Funny you rant about all this. We'll ignore the fact that women are giving it just as good as men in MMA. Let's look at other facts. The male body cannot undergo the trauma of pregnancy. It's not durable enough. It's also the reason women are capable of diving deeper than men because the male body cannot withstand the pressures at those depths and they also make better fighter pilots as their bodies are able to withstand more G-forces. Any other sexist bull____ you want to spew? My point still stands. I bet she could kick your ass with one hand tied behind her back regardless of how much Mr. Furley Karate you know.

Well, the physical trauma from his car wreck is what gave him diabetes. And sterility is a side-effect of diabetes. So they could very well be related.

Funny you rant about all this. We'll ignore the fact that women are giving it just as good as men in MMA. Let's look at other facts. The male body cannot undergo the trauma of pregnancy. It's not durable enough. It's also the reason women are capable of diving deeper than men because the male body cannot withstand the pressures at those depths and they also make better fighter pilots as their bodies are able to withstand more G-forces. Any other sexist bull____ you want to spew? My point still stands. I bet she could kick your ass with one hand tied behind her back regardless of how much Mr. Furley Karate you know.

its not sexist,its the TRUTH! Women going up against Women,sure! but a man fighting woman? use your head! Woman are very likely to be beat up by a man in a fight because they are not physically built for it and how often do you see a woman beat up a man?? Try almost never!.Also Men were not created to bare children so your arguement is mute again!.....and I'll play your game,I bet she could kick your ass too.... :rotfl so whatever makes you feel good NAM the keyboard warrior

Last edited:
i like her. i don't mind tough women as long as they don't have bulging muscles ripping out of their skin like bodybuilders. if i ever saw her i'd probably tell her i've been very very bad and need to be punished......alot.

What kind of Karate class do you go to that you are knocking each other out at?

its not sexist,its the TRUTH! Women going up against Women,sure! but a man fighting woman? use your head! Woman are very likely to be beat up by a man in a fight because they are not physically built for it and how often do you see a woman beat up a man?? Try almost never!.Also Men were not created to bare children so your arguement is mute again!.....and I'll play your game,I bet she could kick your ass too.... :rotfl so whatever makes you feel good NAM the keyboard warrior

And how often do you see men fighting women to know?

Back