Rampage movie (based on the video game) - Starring Dwayne Johnson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was perfectly fine for what it was.. Nothing great. Completely forgettable. I have a soft spot for giant monster movies.

It was much better then San Andreas... Not that that is saying much. I thought the humor was not as bad as that one.. At least from what I recall about that film.

This one gets dumb like San Andrea with the Rock surviving things he never should. But this is based after an old arcade game so I gave it a pass.

I saw this in IMAX on opening night. It was perfect for what it is ... a movie about giant animals destroying ****. It was loud, mindless, and fun.

BB1C5F86-E771-466B-BF15-0D5915C90ACD.jpeg

:lol

I liked this one a lot too, then again, I like almost every Rock movie. It was super fun and i had the theater turn it up super loud so really enjoyed it! George was funny too, audience loved him in my viewing. Thumbs up.

Some great sequences, especially the wolf fight early on.

It was incredibly cheesy and stupid but had moments I was surprised by and some that had me emotionally invested.
Feels like early 2000's Michael Bay movie with lots of melodrama, action and silly humor. *Tho I wish cinematography was on par too.*
I had a lot of fun watchin' it.

is it better than Kong skull Island?
Def not.
But I love KIS despite many of its flaws so my opinion doesn't really count. :lol

Saw it last night. Very meh until the monsters get to Chicago then it became pretty enjoyable with the carnage.

I think the games story of the monsters were human would have been better, and still retain the actors traits. Have the Rock transformed into George. Negan the Ralph. And then a female for Lizzie. Maybe Michelle Rodriguez for that tuff chick cheese.

The two villains, brother and sister were awful. Only,part i didn’t care for.

Yea I would agree. The Rock would feel right at place in a Transformers movie.

Other than a big ape and bad jokes, nothing similar to Skull Island.

Back