Rampage movie (based on the video game) - Starring Dwayne Johnson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rampage movie (based on the vide game) - Starring Dwayne Johnson

What a strange property to make a movie from. What a strange trailer, what a strange plot

This feels like of those fake trailers from tropic thunder

It looks good. It might be better than the stupid monkey movie last year, Kong.

If they can make this stupid albino monkey sympathetic, we might actually care about the CGI fights.

I liked the Rock making a helicopter joke, because he's doing the same thing he did in San Andreas :lol

I'm just glad to have an alternative to Pacific Rim Job sequel, which looks like ass.

Wasn't feeling the first trailer but I thought this one was better. I'll probably still see it in IMAX.

I'm excited to see this, but I'll have to wait until next weekend. I'm surprised there's no reviews in the rating thread. Has anyone here seen it? RIDDICK?

I saw it. It was pretty decent. There was a few parts that dragged but it wasn't a big deal. Way better than pacific rim. Decent monster movie. That being said, two villains were kinda cheese acting, but whatever

Not much the Rock touches us garbage accept for San andreas and the FF movies

I saw it. It was pretty decent. There was a few parts that dragged but it wasn't a big deal. Way better than pacific rim. Decent monster movie. That being said, two villains were kinda cheese acting, but whatever

Yea, they didn't skimp on the big action and monsters eating people in this that's for sure. :)

Yea, they didn't skimp on the big action and monsters eating people in this that's for sure. :)

I was really hoping for a scene where a monster rips a hole in the wall to reveal a person in a tub. And then eat em! Or maybe a monster eat a bomb and breath fire for a second.

Back