Rambo Premium format!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any of them, some properties don't have the kind of following it takes to support collectibles. Some people are huge fans of the film or show, but never interested in spending a dime on merchandise based on it. I'd love a PF from every film, 3 more LSBs to have a complete set, a series of dioramas, but it'll never happen.

if the likeness was better i'd think about it. heck it's so horrible sideshow doesn't even have many closeups on his face. :lol

Ditto. Plus, considering how well Sideshow's KOTCS Indy PF and the Dead Specimen busts turned out after all the negative comments based on the prototype shots, it seems like Sideshow is on a roll right now. I, for one, can't wait for this thing to ship.

yes man, that`s right, only the time until 2nd qtr 2010 is a long long time to wait:(

Sideshow please ship earlier!!, ship earlier!!:D:D

Yup. For me this ain't 2008 anymore .............. back then buying this stuff was very easy to manage. Times change :(

In a way it's a good thing, changed times have been helping me see more clearly what truly matters to me and what mattered to me only because I was free to let it. I've reached a point where if necessary, I could bring myself to cancel every outstanding order I have but for Vader 1:1 and this PF, they really really mean a lot to me, from there it's tiers of how important things are.

I just went through this entire thread and it's amazing how many people WERE excited for this PF.

Around (page #) 30, the photos were leaked and it went from one of the MOST ANTICIPATED PF's to the WORST PF ever.

It's actually quite comical, there are about 40 solid pages of BASHING this sculpt. I THANK everyone who bashed this sculpt, ultimately giving the people who ordered the EX an extremely limited edition size of 200.

If for some reason this piece turns out GREAT, the EX owners will have quite the collectors item on our hands.

I'm hope it turns out great because I really want to hold onto this one!

The bashing had nothing to do with the low Ex. ES, the Ex. sold out the night it went up for order.

Rambo was destined to have a low Ex. and Reg ES, it's a character that's just popular enough to justify a collectible every now and then, but not enough to sustatin high numbers or lots of products.

really?

T-800 total ES = 1,500 + 750 (EX) = 2,250

Indy total ES = 3,000 + 1,000 (EX) = 4,000

Rambo total ES = 600 + 200 (EX) = 800

These edition sizes (when compared to one another) don't make sense?

4,000 total Indian Jones - 800 total Rambo ? ? ?

Back