Rambo Premium format!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm actually currious now if the ammo belt will be soft and pliable and you can wrap it around his forearm or if draped over his hand is it. From a construction stand point, I understand him holding them the way it's designed.

LOL, it was the formation of the hand that looked gay.. In my opinion, it would have been better if he was gripping the ammo belt.

And yeah, haven't seen one. :)

Nice animated GIF by the way. :)

LOL, it was the formation of the hand that looked gay.. In my opinion, it would have been better if he was gripping the ammo belt.

Gripping the ammo belt tightly is a good way to lose your fingers. The PF is actually doing it correctly - your hand acts merely as a point of support so that the ammo goes into the chamber sideways. This lessens the chance of a jam.

To me, this statue appears to have given rambo the body of a scrawny 18-19 year old....the hair of a hippie and the pose of someone that cant remember where he parked his car. Their is really nothing about this statue that makes me want it even slightly in my collection. Sorry SS, and no disrespect to the sculptor....however this piece is a huge let down.

Chris

this is just the 1st one of the line.

If you mean a line of Rambo PFs, I wouldn't count on it, I think Rambo's going to be a 1 and done, even if it was a smash success, which why I think they went with Rambo 2, that's sort of his iconic, memorable look with the red bandana and the Buddha necklace and all, if they were going to do a full line they'd have probably started with First Blood or RAMBO.

If you mean a line of Rambo PFs, I wouldn't count on it, I think Rambo's going to be a 1 and done, even if it was a smash success, which why I think they went with Rambo 2, that's sort of his iconic, memorable look with the red bandana and the Buddha necklace and all, if they were going to do a full line they'd have probably started with First Blood or RAMBO.

:lecture:lecture:lecture I agree 100%.
I think this is a one shot deal for the Rambo franchise, so I hope they do it right. Win of lose, this will be mine.

I would LOVE a PF from each film, but I just don't see it happening, ideally they'd have done a T-1000 to compliment the Arnold T-800 PF and haven't, I just think these franchises get some representation but nowhere near to the extent of others. I think the market for these older films has limits, 1/6 figures can do quite well, but once you get into statues, busts and that sort of thing, it takes a special piece to get enough collectors to want to spend the money on to justify it.

They did Rambo 2 for the Legendary bust as sort of the sum of Rambo, it makes sense that the PF is the same case, which is fine with me, if a piece is going to be representative of him as a lone item in my collection, Rambo 2 after he's lost the shirt and has the red bandana is the look that stands out most for me.

Rambo 2 after he's lost the shirt and has the red bandana is the look that stands out most for me.

That's the main reason I ordered the EX.

look of the PF: shirtless, red bandana, firing the m-60, and charm around his neck is the definitive Rambo.

First Blood is a classic, but his attire is is not defining enough. Same with Rambo 3.

for me, this Rambo PF is all or nothing!

Still hoping Stallone get a hair-cut!

I guess some peoples standards just aren't as high as others!:rolleyes:

I wonder how many of the people who've cancelled their orders will regret that decision once the PF ships? I stuck with my order for the KOTCS Indy PF and am now laughing at everyone who slammed it from the pre-production photos and are now scrambling to get one.

I'm sticking with my pre-order. Naysayers be damned.

I wonder how many of the people who've cancelled their orders will regret that decision once the PF ships? I stuck with my order for the KOTCS Indy PF and am now laughing at everyone who slammed it from the pre-production photos and are now scrambling to get one.

I'm sticking with my pre-order. Naysayers be damned.

I didn't cancel my EX and couldn't be happier.

I am waiting to get RAMBO in-hand to make my final desicion...the only way to do it!

My waitlist converted but I decided to cancel. It's just something I don't really need. I would love a 1/6 version though someday.

The guy is a really big Rambo/Stallone fan so he's happy that he's at least getting something. Plus he just genuinely likes it.

you are 100% right:cool:
Am also a huge Stallone - Fan and I am happy with the PF Sideshow did!:banana
For me the likeness is Stallone, I`ve ordererd the Exc.-Version and can`t wait to get it:D

you are 100% right:cool:
Am also a huge Stallone - Fan and I am happy with the PF Sideshow did!:banana
For me the likeness is Stallone, I`ve ordererd the Exc.-Version and can`t wait to get it:D

Ditto. Plus, considering how well Sideshow's KOTCS Indy PF and the Dead Specimen busts turned out after all the negative comments based on the prototype shots, it seems like Sideshow is on a roll right now. I, for one, can't wait for this thing to ship.

Back