Ralph McQuarrie Artist Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars McQuarrie Collectibles by Sideshow.

Not on ebay it hasn't.. I check daily and never seen one that low.

Maybe not in Australia, but here is a link for the one that sold on ebay from a seller in the US:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sideshow-B...aultDomain_0&hash=item1e8b955bd1#ht_83wt_1428

And here is one for $599 (again US) that did not sell:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SIDESHOW-S...tion_Figures&hash=item3a92d1d5ce#ht_44wt_1428

Sure some go for higher, but this guy is not regularly hitting $1k, at least in North America.

Is the mythos line 1/5? I need some companion pieces for my Obi.

Is the mythos line 1/5? I need some companion pieces for my Obi.

Mythos is 1/5, and McQuarrie line will be 1/5 as well. One thing to remember is the Mythos also have large bases, so they can appear larger.

hmm cool! an extension of the Mythos line in spirit then.

It is exactly a year ago that Sideshow announced the McQuarrie concept: Boba Fett, Vader and Stormtrooper concept art. When do you think that we will know more about this project? Can´t wait to see boba fett!

Rygge:clap

Oh who knows. We're still waiting for 1:6 Count Dooku, the Max Rebo Band, and I'm sure there are other items that were announced that we're still waiting on.

Disney sorta banned "non-movie" collectibles once they announced Episode 7. Who knows how much completed product is sitting around for the OK.

But seriously, where's the Rebo Band?

Disney sorta banned "non-movie" collectibles once they announced Episode 7. Who knows how much completed product is sitting around for the OK.

But seriously, where's the Rebo Band?

This was announced after the disney "ban" so it's fine there. What was put on hiatus was the mythos line.

Disney wants there new movie stuff to sell like crazy so there trying to keep a limit on older merchandise

Hope they cancel this line ;D .. and bring us some new **** of mythos ..

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

This line isn't banned, Disney are very much embracing McQuarrie's artistic influence..., you only have to watch Rebels to see that, it's a good thing I think. :) I expect we'll see something over the 12 days of Christmas, funny though as it was announced over last years 12 days event. lol ;)

Back