Raising Hope

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great info there bee!

Community and Raising Hope are my two favorite comedies too! :hi5:

This order:

1) Raising Hope
2) Community
3) 30 Rock

Truth be told, I've never seen and episode of 30 Rock. It came around the time I had too many shows on my plate so I made a conscious decision to NOT watch it despite my crush on Fey and all the good things I've heard.

Do yourself a favor and catch up. It won't take you long. They are nice short episodes and they are great back to back. I did that last year and being caught up sucks with only 1 half hour episode a week :lol

But I would put raising hope above 30 Rock this year and Community below 30 Rock. Just not feeling Community this year. Chevy Chase has just become annoying instead of funny.

I'm actually short shows now, so I just might!

And yeah, they're setting Chevy up as a villain on Community so far. At least they haven't over-used Chang. They're smart in using him sparingly. He's a character/actor best used in small doses.

I actually came late to the party with 30 Rock. I've only been watching for 2 seasons I think. I'd like to go back and watch some of the old episodes someday, but I don't think it's necessary for enjoying the show.

I honestly think someone could start watching it right now for the first time and be in the swing of things in just a couple episodes.

And I agree about Chevy Chase. But I think that's due to the pain killers. Hopefully that will be dealt with soon.

No way, Community has been stellar this season, far better than last. The Zombie episode? The post apocalypse action movie episode? The xmas episode? The D&D episode? The say no to drugs play episode? The space station episode? They were all hilarious, and far more creative than anything else currently on television.

I like Hope and 30 Rock too, but Community trumps them this year.

No way, Community has been stellar this season, far better than last. The Zombie episode? The post apocalypse action movie episode? The xmas episode? The D&D episode? The say no to drugs play episode? The space station episode? They were all hilarious, and far more creative than anything else currently on television.

I like Hope and 30 Rock too, but Community trumps them this year.

Good post MC. I have the zombie episode saved on my TiVo and have watched it twice. I also kept the one where the whole school was made into a sheet fort. :rock

Many hilarious and creative episodes this season. Perhaps some are only thinking of the shows that have aired since the hiatus? :dunno

I think I would admit that Community is the best comedy on TV right now, but speaking for myself, I still enjoy Raising Hope just a smidge more. It's an awfully close call though.

Back