Rainman's Projects... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both amazing artist masterpieces!!! Each show the artist sensabilities but to me hands down the real jaw dropper is the rainman one. But I love the beat up effect from Josh!!

Both amazing artist masterpieces!!! Each show the artist sensabilities but to me hands down the real jaw dropper is the rainman one. But I love the beat up effect from Josh!!
Concur, and I like how the beat up version looks more disheveled with his shirt outside his pants. Nice presentation! 2 Masterpieces!!! :monkey5

Can someone tell me what type of body rainman use for the fighter v1 full edition? :)

i prefer the rainman paint. it captures the darker, bronzer look of durden. the other is just a bit too pink. and the brows and eyes make him look lighter too.

i prefer the rainman paint. it captures the darker, bronzer look of durden. the other is just a bit too pink. and the brows and eyes make him look lighter too.

To me Rainmans is just that... to dark. I have seen other paint jobs of the same sculpt and they have all went with more accurate colors. Brad Pitt had dirty blonde/light brown hair and light brown facial hair in the film not dark brown . Rainmans skin tone is to flat at least from the pics i have seen. Also Hydeous your pics have a blue tint to them so it may be throwing off the colors as well. Just my two cents.

Can someone tell me please what kind of body is coming with the full set of the fighter v1? thank you so much ^^

Ok guys i have some good news! i've been keeping my eye open for these glasses and my brother came across them at a hobby shop. They only had two of the right ones in and said they would get more. For now I have only one spare. Because so many of you had asked and I only have one for now I think the best way to use it is to try and ask it for a trade only instead of putting it on ebay or something...

td1.png

picture11lt.png

i hope to get more and more and I'd eventually love to get everyone a pair.

For now Im wondering if someone has, can get or knows someone who can get me a pair of these exact newline miniatures boots (I know they are hard to find yes)...

1930's Civilian boots...

civieboots.jpg

https://www.newlineminiatures.com/products_ww2alliesboots.htm

Anyone want to work something out? Hit me up with a PM if so.

Also the brand is called M.S.G. Etching if anyone knows where to get more??

Nice Ray :rock Here's hoping you can track down some more of those! Good luck in your search for aldens :duff

Do you guys know if they will eventually start selling the painted fighter 1999 heads again? I've checked it every once and awhile and it always says out of stock...

and also...Raymond, do you know if they still sell some more of those red glasses?

Thanks...

Do you guys know if they will eventually start selling the painted fighter 1999 heads again? I've checked it every once and awhile and it always says out of stock...

and also...Raymond, do you know if they still sell some more of those red glasses?

Thanks...

Sorry to burst your bubble bro but he wont be selling painted heads again. Its always a one time run on the painted stuff. You might come across an unpainted sculpt on his site around the time a of a new figures release but thats about it.

You can also check the sale/trade forum here frequently. You can get lucky and find a Rainman sculpt once in awhile but be warned, it will be pricey.

As for Rays glasses....we all want em!!!!!:lol

Back