Rainman's Projects... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see where it started, gatack's already been infracted for one violation, but all parties need to just move on and get back to civility.

fair enough. i agree. i'll try not to ruin this thread any more than i have done. my apologies to rainman and zuno.

Last edited by a moderator:
Other boards' dealings are no business here outside of people who run business scams or other harmful things that get them banned from those sites, and such a matter should be nothing more than a report to the mods or Darklord Dave, not for debate in threads here.

As for this matter, it's over, next post from anyone in this little mess going after another member is getting and infraction so I suggest you end it now, everyone.

Good news from Rainman.

He decided to make 5 more "Fighter 1999" as before... like Gunmen... to give more opportunities to get his artwork.

So... It is available 15 of 20 to pre-order tomorrow.
And he promised that the Exceeding the daily traffic limit won't be happened again tomorrow.

Good luck everybody.
And we apologize for your inconvenience again.

Thanks,

Good news from Rainman.

He decided to make 5 more "Fighter 1999" as before... like Gunmen... to give more opportunities to get his artwork.

So... It is available 15 of 20 to pre-order tomorrow.
And he promised that the Exceeding the daily traffic limit won't be happened again tomorrow.

Good luck everybody.
And we apologize for your inconvenience again.

Thanks,

Great news Zuno! I was hoping for that! Ill do my best to be there!!!:D

Doesn't raising the number made make it tough for the Korean fans who only had 5 to buy and are now on a waitlist? Or will they have an opportunity to buy tomorrow as well?

Doesn't raising the number made make it tough for the Korean fans who only had 5 to buy and are now on a waitlist? Or will they have an opportunity to buy tomorrow as well?
No. It is only for the outside of Korea.
BTW, If it won't be sold out tomorrow, Probably it will go to the people in the waiting list in Korea... :naughty

Ok. I just worry about them missing out. If it was the other way around and we only had 5 to order I would be --> :mad:

Back