Rainman's Next Project: The Priest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^ i think you have to log in and then when you click on q and a it will ask to log in again. use to work for me when i had tried...

I do that, but it won't let me log in when it prompts me after clicking on the FAQ thread.

That's interesting what amstel said about eight letter passwords though, that might be worth a look.

^^^ or try a different browser or worse case remove cache / saved password info from machine and try again.

Hey guys here's an update on the COAs issue for Full Sets. I got a new one in the mail today from the man himself. Thanks to Mr Lee now I feel much better!

1889a25e43f631f169cdd31799ed255f.jpg

I thought there were 15 full sets........ ?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

I did not realize the error in the numbers until someone else pointed that out to me on FB. :slap I don't know the story behind this mistake now, but honestly I got the correct COA and I'm happy with it regardless of which set is numbered to what. I appreciate that Lee took some time out of his schedule to issue us a new COA. I don't want to continue to be a pain in the *** for him about the error in numbers. I had been on his back the last couple of weeks about getting the correct COA and I don't think I want to end up being on his s*** list by nagging him about the numbers on the COA especially if I want to order more of his art work. :wink1:

Maybe I'll just mention it on Lee's page on FB and leave it at that! :stick

Thanks for remembering Cam! :hi5:

I did shoot Jason a PM, just waiting for him to respond. Coincidently, 2 other members PM'd me offering theirs too! I'm hoping that I'll get something worked out with one of these guys.

But now I'm worried :lol. Why is everyone selling all of a sudden? Just weird coincidence or is there another option out there that I didn't hear about? I miss a lot of these "off-forum" things because I'm not that tuned into FB

Thanks for remembering Cam! :hi5:

I did shoot Jason a PM, just waiting for him to respond. Coincidently, 2 other members PM'd me offering theirs too! I'm hoping that I'll get something worked out with one of these guys.

But now I'm worried :lol. Why is everyone selling all of a sudden? Just weird coincidence or is there another option out there that I didn't hear about? I miss a lot of these "off-forum" things because I'm not that tuned into FB

No worries, I hope it works out for you :duff

I'm not in any 1/6 Facebook communities but I'd think that some news would have permeated here.

Looking for the bust. PM me. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like there's a few going around. :lol

Back