Rainmans next project: the girl possessed.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, EMS hands off to USPS

Bro you better get yours sent to the NY Church of Redemption! How long since your last confession? You better go to Mass every Sunday and take the body of Christ! I cannot believe you were once an alter boy, Father Mike Hunt would be very angry!!!!!!!!

Does your order say On Shipping? I have a tracking number on my order form but it doesn't show progress yet. Actually it looks like the label was created but the package wasn't dropped off to EMS yet.

Am I remembering incorrectly or did we used to get emails with the tracking number when our orders shipped?

Bro you better get yours sent to the NY Church of Redemption! How long since your last confession? You better go to Mass every Sunday and take the body of Christ! I cannot believe you were once an alter boy, Father Mike Hunt would be very angry!!!!!!!!

Alter boy? Me? :lol

Alter boy, no. Catholic, yes :)

:lol :lol :lol

What are we going to do when this thread slows down... :( :ohbfrank:

I got the "on shipping" but no tracking number yet. To get this on or before Halloween...what a treat!

Last edited:
Back