Rainmans next project: the girl possessed.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Lee:

Hello, it's Rainman.

I've been working for a too long time now. How are you all?

Finally, shipping out of Exocist is all ready.
The orders will be all shipped out during next week.

Before the shipping out, there are some cautions I need to inform you first.

1. As you already know, Regan has a wig.
I had to make those wigs because forr the best scene of turning head backwards, as well as it looks more natural with handmade wigs.
The wigs were made with wool and dyed by hands so was quite difficult to make them in same color.
Please understand even if the color tones are not the same because it's hand done.
I used the same pigment but result wasn't the same.

For the people who ordered beds, please assemble the bed as instructed in the instructions paper, but never try to diassemble.

Pressing the parts gently is enough to assemble but are perfectly fit and that makes hard to diassemble them.

If you force to diassemble the parts, the acrylic parts may break.

You must assemble the parts only once.
Before the painting I've already make them in perfect undividual set which fit, so your parts won't fit to another customer's part even they are the same model.

Also the poles are made with resin so you have to be more careful when you assemble that part.
If you press them too hard or drop on the floor will cause breakage.

If the parts are broken due to your carelessness, it's your responsibility.

Regan's body type is ball jointed body. It isn't the same plastic body we can get easily,
also costs 3 to 4 times higher.
This may not familiar to you but joints are connected with elastic strings and it may not able to move as you intend.
That is not a defect of the body, but one of the difference of ball jointed bodies.

Please understand this because action figure bodies and ball jointed bodies have different characteristics.
If I could find the plastic body for Regan I would love to use but I wasn't lucky enough to find it and that drove me to make this ball jointed body.
I guess I can make Matilda from The Professional with this body. ^^

Please kindly pay attention to the thing I've mentioned above with your generous understandings while assembling.

I thank you all for waiting this long.

Please look forward on Dracula that is planning to be up in november. That'll be the last one for this year so I'll put extra efforts and give you more options.

Thank you.

Sounds like this Regan set is going to be very fragile to handle with care. Good luck guys who's getting her. I can't wait to see the pictures!!

Words can't express how excited I am for this. Been wanting a regan piece so bad since I started this hobby and to have my favorite artist doing her makes me die happy. Priest too??? Cmon this is too sick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm really happy for you, Joe!! :hi5:

:lol:lol

No not a matter a fragility. Just hope that the variation of hair color won't be a big deal. And although the debate is old, it's nice to hear from The Man himself that he would've preferred a suitable plastic body if it existed rather than have to make his own. As long as in the least it has the range of motion shown in the protos, and can hold those poses, that'll be fine for me

got it....dunno, maybe its my small mind but I like the fact that there is some imperfection in hair color.....just reminds me that this was hand made custom. There will never be any equal to this piece in my collection!

I never got an email, probably just to the ones that worship Satan and disowned Jesus Christ as their only lord and savior. Then spit in nuns face and flip of the Pope............... You make me sick !!!!'

I never got an email, probably just to the ones that worship Satan and disowned Jesus Christ as their only lord and savior. Then spit in nuns face and flip of the Pope............... You make me sick !!!!'
I have your baby in me giraffe !!!
5829b1a242faa17013921319257100d1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
got it....dunno, maybe its my small mind but I like the fact that there is some imperfection in hair color.....just reminds me that this was hand made custom. There will never be any equal to this piece in my collection!

As long as mine comes without blonde hair i,ll be happy :)

I'm also worried about how well that string tension on the ball jointed body will hold up before those areas begin to start to get loose and make the figure flimsy. Posing too much will certainly hurt that custom body's string strength.

thlindabm.jpg

I knew it.....called it months ago. Static body for those scene specific poses for both versions would have been the move. We would have gotten way more detail in the legs and the ankles. That ball jointed body although custom, looks flimsy from scratch and really sounds problematic, only a matter of time when it won't hold poses I'm guessing.......knew it.

The hair.....hopefully it isn't far off from what's on screen.

Last edited:
Back