Rainmans next project: the girl possessed.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Age 17+"? :lol Like it's too horrifying for anyone 16 and under to lay eyes on? Surely no one could ever fear such a cute little thing?

Ok, I forgot about Lakhota. :slap

59c54e378a8dbd59c4d73590359c230b.jpg

It's all fun and games till one basement dweller gets possessed! You guys can stick that Pazuzu you know where, I will pray for your souls.......

The first 30 days are done.

The 60 days stated on RM's website is just an estimate and subject to change I take it? What is Rainmans typical turnaround time from date of order to delivery? Just wondering as this is the first time I have ordered from him. I imagine it will be a little longer due to the body assembly for all orders..

30X2=60 take away the zero and times 6 by 3.0 = 18 the divide that by 3 and its 6. As in 666 the mark of the BEAST!! Have fun with your Puzuzu asshats

The 60 days stated on RM's website is just an estimate and subject to change I take it? What is Rainmans typical turnaround time from date of order to delivery? Just wondering as this is the first time I have ordered from him. I imagine it will be a little longer due to the body assembly for all orders..

There is no answer to that to be honest. It's whatever it takes him.

this is page 162 if you take out the 6 that leaves 12, divide 12 by 2 and its 6 so 666 is the page. I am really starting to get worried guys and I am not kidding. The gates of hell can easy be opened, I don't want anything to happen to my nerdy interweb dollies collectors. You guys are my only family!!!!

Back