Rainmans next project: the girl possessed.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:eek:Never spotted that! Makes me worry about who the glass of beer sitting behind is for: "here kid, wash that satanic sponge down with this." :chug

I'm scared Magnus HOLD ME. Congratulations for people wanting this but like my girl AJKhunter pass for me. Hey Stiff I'll just wait for the Redman release [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I was lukewarm to the idea when people were kicking it around at first but it's starting to grow on me. If done to the fullest this could be a really interesting piece.

Of course the holy water vial and the good book are givens but there are a few other things that could be added to make this a stand out figure. Brief case? Old school recorder? Alternate possessed sculpt?

An alternate semi-possessed sculpt is the obvious (and easily doable) one, but the tape recorder is a cracking idea that never even occurred to me.

Oh yeah.....needs this too:

coin1.jpg

coin-21.jpg

Hmmm... someone needs to do Merrin now. This would be a killer display.

View attachment 203553

Here's hoping. As much as I love Karras (and The Exorcist is really his story), Merrin has always been the main man for me. He is the title character after all. Getting either of them is great, but both of them, alongside Regan? That would be the ultimate Exorcist display.

Back