Rainmans next project: the girl possessed.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

Go big?
That Looks like it's a Full Size 1/6 Scale Statue and not a little figurine?
If so, I think a lot of people might regret not ordering the DX Set now!

At first glance, my reaction was it was a decent enough size, as (for some reason) my eyes were drawn to the empty bottle in the background. Then I realised it's sitting on top of something :slap

It's still a lot better than the little talisman I was expecting though, so I'm happy with it.

Looks Big. Guess there is no real way to know if this is a Full 1/6 Scale Statue or a little 4 Inch Statue till he says otherwise?

That's pretty sick, Shot6X :clap

I always come across this cool print based on the Bohemian Rhapsody image, but I don't know where it originated.

I just stumbled on this one now

The snake schlong with a serpentine head is accurate, if not...erm...'standing to attention' as much as it should be (No blue pills were ever necessary for Pazuzu who was permenantly erect, thanks to him supposedly packing the power of the sun in his p***k).

Still, at least a 'softer' approach to Paz's appendage makes this picture from the (appalling) 'The Exorcist: The Beginning' look a little less awkward:

exorcist-the-beginning-20050531053010284.jpg

Back