Rainmans next project: the girl possessed.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just my name lol. I have hit the #666 post in a thread, but not on purpose. Someone else pointed it out one time.

hqdefault.jpg
google-chrome.jpg
img.php

So right after searching and posting all that 666 stuff, I just dealt with a coworker who's employee number ends in 666. :horror :panic:

Just my name lol. I have hit the #666 post in a thread, but not on purpose. Someone else pointed it out one time.

Another instance was when RM announced he'd be doing Regan, coincidentally my EBay feedback was @666.
:devil

Yes! That's right! Those were the other two I forgot about but I thought Stiff had a triple 6 moment too. Can't remember

So right after searching and posting all that 666 stuff, I just dealt with a coworker who's employee number ends in 666. :horror :panic:

Now it's getting a little wacky :panic:

It's weird...I'm a huge horror film fan, but I don't enjoy horror books. They always bore me. :dunno

:lol Just wait till he unboxes the DX I sent to his house :dance

By the way I picked up the book yesterday

:lol That would be one generous prank.

Book? Ah, you said you were going to pick up Blatty's novel, right? I'm sure you'll enjoy it, but if you don't...just remember I didn't actually recommend it!

Nah, it's a good read. Especially for a big fan of the film like yourself. With Blatty also writing the script, all the iconic scenes and the majority of lines are basically taken verbatim. You just get to delve deeper into certain things. Some parts that are basically skipped over in the film (like what happened with Burke Dennings and the desecration of the church) play a much bigger part, along with the actual possession playing out over a period of months.

Do you think all 40 dx sets were sold?, or is it more reasonable that he just stopped and did a cutoff.

This is the pic I was mentioned before. It looks like fishing wire or something is being used to hold the arm in place. If he used the elastic application to attach the arms, they probably can't hold that pose on their own.

Do you think all 40 dx sets were sold?, or is it more reasonable that he just stopped and did a cutoff.

It's probable that he cut off not just the DX, but all packages. It's hard to know exactly how many were available in the end for each package, but I'm sure he closed the curtains on whatever was left.

He was shooting for too large of a run size for this character IMO. 40 DXs, 20 V1s & 20 V2s is a lot. I hope the COA's will reflect the final numbers, just out of curiosity

EDIT: He only listed 20 for V2 and didn't specify V1, and then it was mentioned that he shifted some of V1's ES to V2, so who knows what the final numbers were

Last edited:
This is the pic I was mentioned before. It looks like fishing wire or something is being used to hold the arm in place. If he used the elastic application to attach the arms, they probably can't hold that pose on their own.

I noticed the wire/string/whatever, but thought it was just an attempt to mimic the part where she was tied to the bed posts. I would've thought if the arm was incapable of holding that pose on it's own then the string being pulled tight either side would be more likely to make the arms pop back up into a straight, outstretched position? Or maybe I'm just missing something?

I noticed the wire/string/whatever, but thought it was just an attempt to mimic the part where she was tied to the bed posts. I would've thought if the arm was incapable of holding that pose on it's own then the string being pulled tight either side would be more likely to make the arms pop back up into a straight, outstretched position? Or maybe I'm just missing something?

IDK I definitely could be completely off because I'm not sure how he's connecting the arms to the body. Either way I just found it a bit odd that he chose to use that string. It appears like it's an attempt at photo-magic, otherwise why use a little string instead of more of the wrap used around her hands?

I was going off the assumption that the arms are connected with elastic string and if so then the tension of the elastic cord would only allow a small amount of lateral movement before restricting them. In this case I think the arms didn't get stretched straight like you mentioned because the elbows being friction joints are strong enough to hold the pose but they need to be tied in place to fight the resistance of the string.

Maybe I'm completely wrong and the arms aren't connected that way at the shoulder. It's hard to tell if it's going to be the string application, or if it's some kind if ball joint/friction joint type approach.

3980BB40-5E2A-4F00-8FCF-30474FCA981F_zpszb8gukjw.jpg

View attachment 189925[/QUOTE]

ded9b0ae5735753bb2a8dd1eb8ff5c03.jpg

IDK I definitely could be completely off because I'm not sure how he's connecting the arms to the body. Either way I just found it a bit odd that he chose to use that string. It appears like it's an attempt at photo-magic, otherwise why use a little string instead of more of the wrap used around her hands?

I was going off the assumption that the arms are connected with elastic string and if so then the tension of the elastic cord would only allow a small amount of lateral movement before restricting them. In this case I think the arms didn't get stretched straight like you mentioned because the elbows being friction joints are strong enough to hold the pose but they need to be tied in place to fight the resistance of the string.

Maybe I'm completely wrong and the arms aren't connected that way at the shoulder. It's hard to tell if it's going to be the string application, or if it's some kind if ball joint/friction joint type approach.

3980BB40-5E2A-4F00-8FCF-30474FCA981F_zpszb8gukjw.jpg

View attachment 189925

ded9b0ae5735753bb2a8dd1eb8ff5c03.jpg
[/QUOTE]

rr.jpg

What is that in the bag with the cross?

Back