Rainmans next project: the girl possessed.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The statue could be made in scale (12 inches) if he mixed the potting with micro balloons, which is really tiny balls of styrofoam. They fill much area of the epoxy potting and also make the item much lighter. Someone should make rainman aware of that and maybe he will try to make the statue to scale.

satan is a catholic church's creation
satan in ancient ebraism language is to descibe an action..

Rainman is a master when it comes to doing BJD's (Ball jointed dolls), some of these dolls, if not all, are hold into position by strings, but they are poseable.

Here's an example:

8675234942_091343f728_o_by_x_eglantine_x-d63gxbj.jpg

Just wanted to share, don't really know if you guys already know. Just wanted to post because I got me a V2 Reagan with bed :monkey3

Those wishing to be done by the artist Rainman DRACULA Gary Oldman from movie by Coppola? I hope it will be his next project,Rainman I have the "head sculpt" Torrance,I love madly Dracula by Coppola !! I appeal to you that seems to love the horror genre: Those wishing Gary Oldman in Dracula? We want to make a petition to Rainman who is interested or you know already what is the your next project?

^ lecter83... it's going to happen. No petition needed. It looks like you'll get a rainman Dracula. He has already talked about wanting to do it, even prior to deciding on making Regan.

^ lecter83... it's going to happen. No petition needed. It looks like you'll get a rainman Dracula. He has already talked about wanting to do it, even prior to deciding on making Regan.

You think that will be the next project Rainman?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

We hope and keep our fingers crossed that this dream will give us Rainman!!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

It would be a show of tailoring;Rainman there we have become accustomed to this, as well as a head sculpt wonderful !! Just think what you could do and if that is his next project I get goosebumps !!

That armor suit and the grey top hat suit?

Geez that'd be a sight.

Back