Rainmans next project: the girl possessed.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't believe it's nearly been 24 hours and the DX set, all the beds & ver 1 are still not sold!

I was wondering too.
I would guess a Pazuzu Statue? What other props were really memorable from the movie?

Secured a V2 with V2 bed. So happy, this is one of the movies that scared me the most as a kid. I remember Nightmare of Elm Street 2 freaking me out as well. Thanks goes out to Leon 911 for being awesome and hooking me up with everything at cost!

Secured a V2 with V2 bed. So happy, this is one of the movies that scared me the most as a kid. I remember Nightmare of Elm Street 2 freaking me out as well. Thanks goes out to Leon 911 for being awesome and hooking me up with everything at cost!

Congrats man! And also Leon for doing this at cost. A true gentleman. Cheers pal!![emoji482]

^^^ no worries buddy! I have been in situations where I wished someone helped me! I have seen people buy stuff just so they can sell at a higher mark! (To each their own i guess)
Congrats! And enjoy the wait!!!

Congrats man! And also Leon for doing this at cost. A true gentleman. Cheers pal!![emoji482]

Thanks for your kind words bud! Always happy when everyone gets what they want! That's the way it shld be!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^ Agree top guy Leon for helping a Freak out - Theres to many greedy flippers among us, even more so when the sales where/are still live !!!

Everything sold.
I am surprised me made the DX edition number as high as 40. I wonder if that many sold, or if he just closed the sale at the number ordered.

Congrats to everyone!

Everything sold.
I am surprised me made the DX edition number as high as 40. I wonder if that many sold, or if he just closed the sale at the number ordered.

Congrats to everyone!

Personally, I think he closed the sale tbh. But in my opinion, that is his best figure.

Back