Rainmans next project: the girl possessed.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys! And congrats to you as well. I admit I'm not 100% in at this point as I haven't paid yet. This is going to take a major bite from my 1:1 endo fund. :slap

Buy what you love ! Don't fall into the custom black hole "I need everything made syndrome". I have been there done that....... Star Wars will be number 1 in my heart always, but the prequels threw my collecting for a turn, I hated it so much I was filled with hate like the Emperor!!!! If the Force Awakens is a hit, you better all hold on to your hats because that's going to be a roller-coaster HOT TOYS giant!

Buy what you love ! Don't fall into the custom black hole "I need everything made syndrome". I have been there done that....... Star Wars will be number 1 in my heart always, but the prequels threw my collecting for a turn, I hated it so much I was filled with hate like the Emperor!!!! If the Force Awakens is a hit, you better all hold on to your hats because that's going to be a roller-coaster HOT TOYS giant!

I only buy what I hate. Then I sit in a chair in the middle of my collection room glaring at all of my stupid crap, thinking of different ways to destroy it all.

I wanted to say "thank you" to Chubbyman,Marlindesign and anybody else that was willing to help us Non-Vip members acquire what we were looking for at not extra cost. They didn't have to, but were willing to go above and beyond to help out fellow collectors. Mad props to you guys [emoji482][emoji482]
Classy guys in my book.
Thank you dudes!!

V1 is still on sale guys if anyone needs - it's on his site!
Anyone who needs a v2 let me know someone who I was trying to help backed out! I plan to cancel it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would have copped this figure but don't get paid till the 10th of July 😩 nice one to everyone that copped the figure last night

V1 is still on sale guys if anyone needs - it's on his site!
Anyone who needs a v2 let me know someone who I was trying to help backed out! I plan to cancel it!

And here the pains of trying to help..
Sorry that happened man. Props to you for trying
[emoji482][emoji482]

It's ok man! I just think i shld have gone by who I know rather than the first pm I got! I was just trying to be fair and do the right thing!
It's ok - **** happens! But if someone wanted I want them to have a shot! Also I made it clear "it will be at cost" (as in exact same cost as rainman listed no extra cost)

There was someone who offered me "helping fee" and I completely rejected that guy!
But I guess "no country for old men"

And here the pains of trying to help..
Sorry that happened man. Props to you for trying
[emoji482][emoji482]

i went to bed and forgot about the regular release...to me...it seems that the fan boys got what they wanted which made this an easier process then usual...just you guys wait until its a character that everyone likes.....lol

i went to bed and forgot about the regular release...to me...it seems that the fan boys got what they wanted which made this an easier process then usual...just you guys wait until its a character that everyone likes.....lol

Rainman's next project: the man in iron. :lol

Touché my friend!

The pic on his website of V1 sitting up, all bloody, head backwards, holding the crucifix is really what sold me. I don't think we'll ever see a big company make something like this. It's insane. :yess:

:lol

I think it went up, down and up again. As will other packages over the next 7 days

The pic on his website of V1 sitting up, all bloody, head backwards, holding the crucifix is really what sold me. I don't think we'll ever see a big company make something like this. It's insane. :yess:

Guess we can never say never, but after all this time only Neca had the sand to attempt this, and they didn't go as far as the crucifix scene. It safe to say that there's a solid chance we'll never see this done by a licensed company

Back