Rainmans next project: the girl possessed.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rainman wants you!

Reagan would be a dope piece. I've regrettably missed out on some great pieces this past year, but would make her my #1 priority.

Love that Cagney mention, and would love to see a Gene Kelly/Singing in the rain.

well its official, lee just confirmed on fb himself. Congrats to those who want that figure, its a great movie

Yesssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!! FACKING HELL!!!! THIS IS GONNA BE WAAAAVYYYY!!!

It's gotta be Reagan with Father Karras! I would love to see a collaboration with Custom Horror Bases with the Bed on this project. I think it will be great for the Hobby to Align the best in the business!

Last edited:

Screen Shot 2015-05-12 at 9.55.32 PM.jpg

Someone should just change this thread title to the Excorcist confirmation thread. There's too many great comments in here already!

No Hook this
That grand package sounds very interesting!!!! Let's get Jack shipped and this started.

Grand Package
Reagan;Father Karras;Bed;Pazuzu

That's all I need

:lecture:goodpost::lecture

exciting that we got the next one sorted out guys! now comes references, clothing patterns, notes, tiny details, expression wants, ideas for accessories, etc!
Let the ideas / brainstorming begin!

Is it wrong to add in a crucifix??? Lol
Something in her hand upside down...maybe too much? LoL

Already said I'd love an accompanying statue of Pazazu, if that were possible. Regan on the bed, with the demon standing revealed beside her, would make fir a pretty unique piece. pazuzu-the-exorcist.jpg

If Karras were to be included, I'd kind of feel the scene to be incomplete with Merrin missing. Whenever I picture the actual exorcism, Merrin is always right in the mix:

the-exorcist.jpg the_exorcist.jpeg

...but then I think....is wanting three full figures, a bed and a statue just pushing it and asking for way too much? I know Rainman threw everything but the kitchen sink into the overlook caretaker grand package, but is he going to want to go to those lengths again, straightaway, on his very next project?

If he is though....then, hell....may as well go the whole hog and throw in an attachable tongue:

the-exorcist-linda-blair-tongue.jpg

:lol

Oh boy just seen this was official. This movie is terrifying and disturbing..... Even the movie stills you guys post are atrocious! I hope he follows Regan up with the Golden Girls now those are four hot birds I would buy!! Can I hear a Golden Girl DXX!!!

Oh boy just seen this was official. This movie is terrifying and disturbing..... Even the movie stills you guys post are atrocious! I hope he follows Regan up with the Golden Girls now those are four hot birds I would buy!! Can I hear a Golden Girl DXX!!!

The Golden Girls? The Golden Girls? Oh, yeah, now I remember....

kidsterrahawks.jpg

Attachments

• Golden-Girls-the-golden-girls-9366798-472-430.jpg
    Golden-Girls-the-golden-girls-9366798-472-430.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 71
Back