Rainmans next project: the girl possessed.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rainman wants you!

Be a pretty sweet mini-statue if Rainman made it. Would also be sure to invite Satan into the homes of any owners, which is awesome.

:rock

cdb73ddccbc570fb4aa8c9292d668ff2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First Rainman figure with an action feature?

Just don't put a sound chip in there!! Then again, if he could re-record the voice and add the words 'in-law' between 'mother' and 'sucks', I'm sure I'd get plenty of use out of it.

View attachment 184619

:yess:

Anyone remember this!?

View attachment 184620

So cool that she had signed on to do this! Well, come to think of it, its not like she had much else going on anyway! :lol

LOL!! Repossessed was a great parody. I think it was one of the Scary Movies(pt. 2 I think) that had a pretty funny beginning with James Woods in a short parody of the Exorcist also. Hell Yeah!!

Sent this over to Lee a few days ago. Thought to share it with all the Exorcist fans aswell. Amazing what you can find on YouTube!

MOVIE MAGIC! :panic: :horror:

This was also an interesting find:

It really puts things into perspective on how ridiculous people sound when they can't seperate fiction and entertainment from the real world and reality regardless if somthing is "based" on some circumstantial at best truths. It's those kind of people who can't seperate fantasy from reality that are the true danger. Those type of people end up becoming this, and ruining good honest fun and entertainment for everyone else but more importantly destroy real lives and families.
I'm sorry but anyone who feels threatened by someone's Art has no business supporting it in the firstplace and should be ASHAMED of themselves especially as an adult who possesses the gifts of logic and reason. This film is immensely important to the ART of Cinema and these finely crafted figures represent that film nostalgia.

1182673.png

article-0-14AA4FD1000005DC-944_306x378.jpg

james-holmes-court-pictures.jpg

Last edited:

I remember it being terrible!

Oh yeah it was pretty crappy! But I recall finding it in a blockbuster video and seeing Leslie Neilsen on the cover. So I knew it was gonna be a Naked Gun type of comedy so I dove in. Also I looked at it as a softening of the emotional scar that the Exorcist left on my childhood. I have a ****ed up story but I'll save that for the video review one day. Some people won't think too kindly of my father when I tell it! :lol

LOL!! Repossessed was a great parody. I think it was one of the Scary Movies(pt. 2 I think) that had a pretty funny beginning with James Woods in a short parody of the Exorcist also. Hell Yeah!!

:duff

Last edited:

WOW Mike is that a Beto BettleJuice? That is amazingly good, wonder if sideshow will even get close.

It tis. Crappy pic of a great piece. It's kind of hard to think that SS's will measure up, but I guess we'll see

I got cash in hand if you want to sell it , COME ON BRO!

Be a pretty sweet mini-statue if Rainman made it. Would also be sure to invite Satan into the homes of any owners, which is awesome.

:rotfl :rotfl

Pazuzu has a boner?

Technically, it's a stoner....but, yeah. In most mythologies he is actually depicted as having a 'serpentine' schlong and, curiously, is almost always pictured casually waving whilst letting it all hang out.

Still, at least in the Exorcist they stayed true to the snake version and avoided going for the 'little helmet and hamsters handbag' look:

View attachment 184616

:lol I never noticed that. Interesting. I always was intrigued to read up on Pazuzu because of this movie but never got around to it. I think it's time

Sounds like there are, at least, 3 of us interested in Mifune. He was sort of a bad guy in some movies, like Rashomon. So maybe that will be enough for Rainman to consider! :pray:

Suck it, Tom Cruise!

Without a Doubt!
Reagan with Father Karras The Exorcist
mondocbin4620122.jpeg

John Hurt The Elephant Man
20150409_772871.jpg

Some film Noir
James Cagney White Heat
white_heat_ver2.jpg

Gary Oldman Dracula
dracula__1992__by_fantitlan-d78uk76.jpg

Some Blaxploitation
Ron O'neal Superfly
super_fly_poster_02.jpg

And along with Reagan Exorcist, one of my personal top 5 grail figures that I :pray: :pray: :pray: PRAY to see made by Rainman
Lone Wolf and Cub Shogun Assassin
5df7791dd92cfd971a5c3cb1ad0de3c5.jpg

BANNED SINCE 1983!
SA_4_905.jpg

Last edited:

Well its official, Lee just confirmed on fb himself. Congrats to those who want that figure, its a great movie

Really hope he tackles Father Karras as a set for this. Cool project nonetheless, Id consider a dxx with both.

Confirmed???? YEEEAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Really hope he tackles Father Karras as a set for this. Cool project nonetheless, Id consider a dxx with both.

I know that there's probably more interest in Karras than her, but I think Regan is the special piece here. A lot of sculptors and tailors could pull off Karras as he's pretty basic, not many could pull off Regan with the bed like Rainman can.

If he makes Karras I'd likely be interested. If not, and something else gets organized thru other talents, you can most probably sign me up for that too

Back