Rainman project: Overlook Caretaker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just talked to Fergo he asked me for measurements of Lee's . Also my Jack has Green eyes FS.
bf1befa994d06eb8ab42247d23cbb348.jpg

Rainmans new project: Overlook Caretaker

Ok, just talked to him and I will help him to put together a list here and I will send him the list.

There will not be a new thread, once we have the final list you will send the payment directly to him.

He says it is easier for him this way, we mexicans understand each other LOL

Interest List:

1.- Origami
2.- chubbyman
3.- Patriot666
4.- stnmikita
5.- Raymond Ferraro
6.- tdg223
7.- Ajkhunter
8.-
9.-
10.-

Last edited:
Hey Emerae, thanks for the YouTube posts. Really enjoyed seeing your "evolution" of Jacks!

Glad you enjoyed the video! It was fun digging up my old Jacks and almost embarrassing to see one of my first attempts at bashing a figure with my original Jack. I still like it as a remembrance of where I started in the 1/6 hobby. I later found out about the Subway Toys version and had to have that. Now there's also the Brothers Production version with great accessories and the upcoming The Shocking figure by Craftone. But I have to say, I really love my Rainman version best! :)

Yes it is real wood and aluminium, so that it is not to heavy, but he says he can make it of stainless steel.

And yeah, he will be offering it for those that would like one, it will be around $45-50.
Let me check with him if he will open a thread or if he wants me to send him a list of how many people want it.

Please count me in for an axe too! Looks great! Thanks! :wave

The axe is amazing but is it possible to use the Rainman axe size as the template. The shape of fergos axe is too small, the handle is way to short and the grain is too dark. If he could size it like Rainmans but use those real materials it would be epic.

Last edited:
I sent Lee this Pic of my Figure. Asked him are Jacks eyes suppose to be Brown? He said No. They are suppose to be green with a little yellow. Showed me picks of the paint he used. I was waiting for a how to paint Eyeball Instructions.:lol Can one of you Fellas Pm me a nice clear Pic of Jacks Green Eyes? Maybe im going Color Blind in my Old Age:dunno:rotfl I see no Green Or Yellow in There.

Rainmans new project: Overlook Caretaker

I sent Lee this Pic of my Figure. Asked him are Jacks eyes suppose to be Brown? He said No. They are suppose to be green with a little yellow. Showed me picks of the paint he used. I was waiting for a how to paint Eyeball Instructions.:lol Can one of you Fellas Pm me a nice clear Pic of Jacks Green Eyes? Maybe im going Color Blind in my Old Age:dunno:rotfl I see no Green Or Yellow in There.

8d246ee523e802a942b04d4b99a36378.jpg

8fd34a0c30a266d2a08ea00e74f5c0c8.jpg

Green are the rare variants worth millions
0d90d2fbe20a227b1661b61903627497.jpg

These pictures are taken under extreme fluorescent light as you could see it washed away the skin tone but you can still see the eyes. Either way what color the eyes are I still think it looks fantastic, he did have to paint over 200 by hand[emoji33]

Last edited:
Please put me down for fergo axe!!!! Thx... oh, and rainmans is the right size so can we make it to his dimensions? Awesome.

I will send pics and exact dimentions to Fergo to make it the same size as Rainman's don't worry.

1.- Origami
2.- chubbyman
3.- Patriot666
4.- stnmikita
5.- Raymond Ferraro
6.- tdg223
7.- Ajkhunter
8.- Dr_Essex
9.- turbo.VS.ozone
10.- emarae
11.- Leon911
12.- Ren_dog
13.- bruhkis
14.- Machew1031
15.- Phine1
16.- JeffTVR
17.-
18.-
19.-
20.-

I have not received mine and it's in transit - so what is lees suggestion for brown eye sculpts! Considering it could be possible that mine mat turn out brown eye too! Anyone has any idea?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back