Rainman project: Overlook Caretaker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Broshizzle trust the post office they are very careful with sensitive packages!

619e36f2101b9039311d8ea090a49d88.jpg
Looks like the UPS guy got tired of waiting for the Door to be opened so he sat down. Totally understandable :)

Can shipping the trike direct be arrainged? I agree it's probably much safer to receive it directly from Robbie.

Id be ok with either way. Get everything together in the gp, or direct shipping. Whatever works best and is safest

Just to give you guys a heads because Lee doesn't post much here. He is waiting on me to ship the trikes. I have all of them done but I'm doing touch ups and adjusting to get them to fit the figure as best as I can. I really was going to ship yesterday but all the little things add up and I wasn't able to.
I apologize for the delay. Here are trikes.
TGcUGuP.jpg

Amazing Robbie! :clap So you didnt go with the edition number system on the fronts?

I included numbers that anyone can apply. Each box has 0-9 twice so you can choice your own. The tops of the trike holders are numbered so each trike is numbered but nothing on the trikes themselves.

7c6e5cac2eba66b55ce615af084181ae.jpg

This is going to look SICKKKKK with my Jack!! Yaaaaa budddddddy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Artmaze Instagram

05968317bc23577c6f7a423722d5fee1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to give you guys a heads because Lee doesn't post much here. He is waiting on me to ship the trikes. I have all of them done but I'm doing touch ups and adjusting to get them to fit the figure as best as I can. I really was going to ship yesterday but all the little things add up and I wasn't able to.
I apologize for the delay. Here are trikes.
TGcUGuP.jpg

So much sex and candy :panic:

Damn Rainman putting peoples business out there! :lol

$2666.60.....that's a lot of Fazools for a doll! Oh well, the best or nothing at all.

Last edited:
Back