Rainman project: Overlook Caretaker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1fe2e8bb079fc9dd83841e407bbe893f_zpsc3389dc6.jpg

Bill V2 could be cool but there are definitely a lot of other fresh choices that he could tackle instead. The red outfit is probably the most interesting but IDK if doing the same thing that Scott already did is the best choice. Aside from that this is a very accessory light character. There are a couple of Dandy outfits that are interesting too. The Monk murder outfit may not be the same shelf popper that the red outfit is, but it's still cool and would be fit for decent accessories (full knife belt, Monk's shillelagh).

Aside from Bill V2 there wouldn't be any other characters from that movie that I personally would drop RM money on

He wore the red coat in the 'Monk' killing scene.

is it bad to be waiting like a gigglety little school girl for Robbie's tricyle rather then RMs actual release?....

The Trike is great. It'd be excellent for the hobby to see a few different customizer's take it on :wink1:

Last edited:
Nice Hicks! I share your excitement :rock

He wore the red coat in the 'Monk' killing scene.

Right, it's the same red jacket but I meant the whole outfit that VM did is the one that pops the most of all the V2 choices. The 4th of July outfit was cool too, as was the Monk murder and other outfits; the red one just is the most eye catching to me though. Even though the Monk murder may not be my favorite V2 choice, it is the only one that would warrant accessories, so there's that to consider

A few weeks ago Lee was working on some of my Bill's ,I was chatting with him & he said i'm thinking of a V2 Bill

I've told him its going to be a successful project since his Original Bill is the best of his work so far

Never thought that he will be taking the decision so fast :D .

Disappointed that Jack got pushed back AGAIN!

A few weeks ago Lee was working on some of my Bill's ,I was chatting with him & he said i'm thinking of a V2 Bill

I've told him its going to be a successful project since his Original Bill is the best of his work so far

Never thought that he will be taking the decision so fast :D .

Neo,
Convince him to try something new and different like a real glass eye for the eagle eye. They have years of experience and expertise in that area with their Elf Doll.

And some screen accurate knives this time

Last edited:
Thanks! :)

Was starting to get all hyped for this, looks like we'll have to wait a little longer :(

As long as it still happens I guess...

Back