Rainman project: Overlook Caretaker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha! I watched it today too! I fell asleep after the moon landing crap. Kubrick is all about hidden messages and symbolism... But the things in this are a bit of a stretch.

Did you catch the guy talking having to stop to help his crying kid? How did they not just edit that out!? Anyone else see the Kubrick in the clouds they talked about? I sure as hell don't.

Haha! I watched it today too! I fell asleep after the moon landing crap. Kubrick is all about hidden messages and symbolism... But the things in this are a bit of a stretch.

Did you catch the guy talking having to stop to help his crying kid? How did they not just edit that out!? Anyone else see the Kubrick in the clouds they talked about? I sure as hell don't.

I sorta see the clouds, but seriously...Ullman's "hard on" from the paper holder, really?

Wow, that "documentary" was a total waste of time. I wish I could read that much into anything...the minotaur, wow!

S'funny...when I'm looking up Hallorann's nose (as he's lying on his bed at home), I see the same colour as Lloyd the barman's bowtie.

Coincidence?

YOU BE THE JUDGE!

Hey! And I've just played Al Bowlly's, "Midnight, the Stars and You.", backwards and I definitely heard:

"I BURIED PAUL".

Lastly (I promise)...if you rearrange the letters of "Shelley Duvall", "Wendy Torrance" and "Minotaur", you get:

"IS THAT AN IN-TRAY IN YOUR POCKET, ULLMAN, OR ARE YOU JUST HAPPY TO SEE ME?"

Honest.

Brothers, Lee isn't messing around he took down all the Dull Boy sets . Just the sculpts are up ( SOLD OUT ), I guess someone told him about the sets popping back up! Congratulations to all that have been patiently waiting for this epic set, and thanks to Robbie for his time and artistic talents put fourth on the trike! This is a real exciting time for Shining fans, I wonder what he will bring us next.....

SoldOut.jpg

Back