Rainman Next Project !! What do you want to make?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
amelie2q.jpg

Definitely the Tombstone characters: Wyatt Earp, Doc Holliday, Johnny Ringo!

Personally, I'd like to see Rainman do something with a complex and original costume. Matilda, Dracula, Last Samurai, Tombstone, Back to the Future, The Crow, Hunter S Thompson, Mad Max and Alex, all have great, unique costumes, and I'd like to see them over the others.

My top choice would be Mad Max from the Road Warrior.
RoadWarrior.jpg

Dracula has such an intricate outfit, that would be amazing
if Rainman nailed it.

Two things that don't show up in your poll and
I know ton's of people would love to get
there hands on a high end figure of;

1) Blade Runner set (Harrison Ford, Rugter Hauer & Dayrl Hannah)

2) Resident Evil series Movie 1-4 (Milla Jovovich)

There are plenty of attempts to make those figures and sculpts, but
none that I would consider high end or at Rainman's level.
There is a built in market for both so you would have no issues
with selling out either.

Michael Corleone.

Or Al from Dog Day or Heat.

with kojun's carlitos way and inae's recently released scarface, I dont think rainman's willing to take a dip into the pacino area and have people comparing their work.

At least thats what I get from what zuno said before.

Yeah, if Rainman isn't willing to do what others have done that throws a lot of peoples picks out the door. No Travis Bickle, no young Vito Corleone, no Michael Corleone, no Alex DeLarge, no Last Samurai, no Harrison Ford of any kind really. You know what that leaves us with?

16ba995.jpg

DO IT RAINMAN! DO IT!

Yeah, if Rainman isn't willing to do what others have done that throws a lot of peoples picks out the door. No Travis Bickle, no young Vito Corleone, no Michael Corleone, no Alex DeLarge, no Last Samurai, no Harrison Ford of any kind really. You know what that leaves us with?

16ba995.jpg

DO IT RAINMAN! DO IT!

:lecture :lol:lol:lol:lol

I almost don't want anyone to ever make Mr Milkshake just because of the sheer comic value of your constant posts clamouring for one!!

LOL

Out of curiosity - why don't you ask someone to do it as a pvt commission? Cost would be the same as a Rainman figure or thereabouts right?

I almost don't want anyone to ever make Mr Milkshake just because of the sheer comic value of your constant posts clamouring for one!!

LOL

Out of curiosity - why don't you ask someone to do it as a pvt commission? Cost would be the same as a Rainman figure or thereabouts right?

I've asked Andy B., Trevor Gore, customizers on here. You name em' I've probably asked. Everyone is either to busy or just don't want to do it for whatever reason.

That's surprising... just a thought, maybe you could try Adam (Imaresqd1) - no idea if he has interest in the character, but IMO he's up there with the best

That's surprising... just a thought, maybe you could try Adam (Imaresqd1) - no idea if he has interest in the character, but IMO he's up there with the best

I might just do that. I haven't asked Erick Sosa yet either, but he's always busy as well. Rainman would be my first choice just because I could knock out outfit, accessories, all top notch, all at once, for a great price.

Yeah - of course, it does help that Rainman takes care of the full package.

Also, given his latest works, Xenoviper seems to be one of the best sculptors out there at the moment, but I have no idea if he does pvt commissions or would have interest in this character.

Ok - sorry for slightly going off topic. We can continue to discuss Rainman's next project.

I vote again for Oldman Gordon. :)

Back