Rainman Next Project !! What do you want to make?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
only challenge there is between xeno-kato version and rainman's the tailoring IMO.

Hopefully rainman's tailor could be on par with kato's insane craftsmanship.

Interesting choice. Not sure if it can beat Jack and Kato's work. Rainman always does the little accessories with amazing precision though. I'm sure he'd knock a blood slide box out of the park.

A bit disapointed by the choice.
I would love the see something more challenging for rainman.
Like his gbu figure (outfit and sculpt)

Agreed. :goodpost:

Hopefully the next one will be more exciting. I think it would be more exciting if Kato and Jack had not done such an amazing one already.

Agreed. :goodpost:

Hopefully the next one will be more exciting. I think it would be more exciting if Kato and Jack had not done such an amazing one already.
Of course!
I will be really excited if they doesn't!
It's really a weird choice because It gonna be hard to do better!

Rainman's next project:

164577_176515902383278_100000746078009_425985_5102932_n.jpg

"dexter"

from rainman's facebook.

Wow I am so so suprised!

Whilst a fantastic choice it seems a strange one as like others have said between Xeno and Kato this has already been done and been done to a maximum standard!

Looks like Rainman is going for day time Dexter

The only thing that would be amazing is if Rainman does a set of kill tools and a blood slide box

This is a waste IMO. I thought Rainman wasn't doing projects others were?

I dig Rainman, but he's not going to top Jack and Kato at a $200 higher price point especially.

Also Triad is releasing a Mass market Dexter.

I agree with Seb about the GBU line, those were true masterpieces, complex, etc.

I think Rainman maybe getting a bit complacent, his latest releases have been simple, Guys in suits, not much to them. Drab and not eye popping. Stuff that can easily be bashed from existing parts is incredibly difficult to justify spending $700 for.

I hope he starts making more complex costumes like Tyler's and the GBU guys again.

Stuart Little was awesome, even if it doesn't grab my interest, it was innovative. These simple offerings are a step back.

Even though I have no interest in this as I have Xeno's and Katos version I am still excited to see this

As a huge Dexter fan I would certainly like to see Rainmans take on it.

Also with Rainman doing a smirking sculpt I would be tempted to buy an unpainted version, can't hurt to have a few expressions :)

Also I wonder if he would make accessories available seperately? One can dream :monkey3

Rainman's frame of reference may be a little broader than this forum, believe it or not. He may not consider Dexter to have been completely 'done' by others. I look forward to seeing his sculpt -- the grim smile already looks more like what Triad was trying for, and completely different than Xenoviper's interpretation. I agree that AddBlue has its work cut out for it following Kato's screen-perfect realization of the kill suit, but again, there's a huge international figure community that hasn't seen the custom that arose through Xeno's and Kato's involvement with this forum.

I am surprised to see Rainman tackle a television character though. I had no idea how widely the Dexter program is distributed. Is Showtime world-wide?

As for Triad's licensed figure, I fully expect Triad to let the license run out. I do not expect to see them deliver Dexter. I've been a Triad supporter for years, but I have few illusions about the mess they're in.

Beautiful!!!

Can't see how I will be able to resist the clothes set to get the gloves, knife and hopefully blood slide box

Maybe the blood slide box will be the ltd version special item however

Last edited:
Phew. Can pass on this one. I've never seen Dexter and never will now knowing all this stuff is available. :lol
Looks amazing though , looking forward to seeing it finished.

Hi all,

plz contact to https://www.rainmanart.kr/ Community - Q&A on left side,
If you have any question about order from now on.
Because, I'm very busy. so sorry. I was very happy meet you all.
I'll be missed you.

thank you.

Back