Rainman New project [Eagle eye]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's wrong with it? Looks pretty good to me. The pants are a little off. But what can you do when the material is unavailable?! :dunno

The shoulders are not tailored properly. They give off a very feminine quality poofing up over the shoulder seam like that. It looks like the shoulders of a 19th century woman's dress, or the women's dress from a polygimist sect. The black buttons are oversized as well.

Last edited:
The shoulders are not tailored properly. They give off a very feminine quality poofing up over the shoulder seam like that. It looks like the shoulders of a 19th century woman's dress, or the women's dress from a polygimist sect. The black buttons are oversized as well.

I was thinking the same exact thing. The Overcoat needs some work. The Sash looks to small as well and the color bleeding looks too faint/light.
With that said, that sculpt is perfection!

Last edited:
robbiethepainter said:
I really need this. What is the process for buying? Can someone help me out? I have never bought a custom before.

karamazov80 said:
Set up an account with him on his site. Log in when it comes up for pre-order (which he'll announce), then just purchase the item from his site. Then, you have up to a week to pay him the full amount. Pretty straight-forward.

Yea it's as simple as that. :rotfl
If you're going for the full set, then good luck. You have to be an experienced veteran to learn how to be able to order in under 1 min. It's getting harder to pick up his work because he offers them to his elite members first, then the rest of us. If there are any after the elite members, then it's feeding time at the shark tank and these sharks are hungry. Go back and look at the "Dude" thread to see all the drama.

The clothing and head sets are easier to come by.

Yea it's as simple as that. :rotfl
If you're going for the full set, then good luck. You have to be an experienced veteran to learn how to be able to order in under 1 min. It's getting harder to pick up his work because he offers them to his elite members first, then the rest of us. If there are any after the elite members, then it's feeding time at the shark tank and these sharks are hungry. Go back and look at the "Dude" thread to see all the drama.

The clothing and head sets are easier to come by.

Maybe your right and I wont try..... :stooge

I might not get it but Im still going to give it a shot.

Don't let me discourage you at all. I just want you to know what you'll be up against. :1-1: Warm up your keyboard fingers and learn the buttons.
Some hints though:
1. Be logged in.
2. Make sure your info is correct.
3. Once it's in your cart, this doesn't mean you have it.
4. Once it's in your cart, get to check out immediately and click "shipping address same as billing".
5. Check out asap!
6. Make sure you have a quick connection!
See it's as simple as that. :)
Hope I didn't give too much away. :monkey1

Don't let me discourage you at all. I just want you to know what you'll be up against. :1-1: Warm up your keyboard fingers and learn the buttons.
Some hints though:
1. Be logged in.
2. Make sure your info is correct.
3. Once it's in your cart, this doesn't mean you have it.
4. Once it's in your cart, get to check out immediately and click "shipping address same as billing".
5. Check out asap!
6. Make sure you have a quick connection!
See it's as simple as that. :)
Hope I didn't give too much away. :monkey1

Thanks for the help brother. :1-1:

20110814043345cont-Copy7.jpg

20110814043345cont-Copy.jpg

Outstanding.

I just re-registered, i completely forget my log in details from the last time ...it tell's me my registration will be approved in 24 hours or something, rainman will get to me on time yes, i'd imagine loads of peeps will be registering?

Hope Rainman fixes the shoulder area puffiness of the overcoat.
Too excited about this amazing figure!:hi5:

Its about to go down on the 17th!!!
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luGoiVe95_g&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Gangs Of New York 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Prepare to Receive the True Lord!!!
Lmao!

Last edited:
Does RM generally do a full reveal of everything except the secret item PRIOR to the preorder so people can know all the details?

Back