Rainman New project [Eagle eye]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I showed these photos to some friends at work (on an iphone)
They were stunned and wanted to see all of the pictures- and were were really busy at work.
Everyone said the same thing "that looks just like him."

Another fantastic creation and in such a short amount of time. I don't know how you do it.

I know people say this for every Rainman release, but I really think this is his best sculpt.

No, this without a doubt is his best sculpt. Alex, Dude, Dexter, and his Ed norton sculpt are good. Not 100%, but really good. His Tylers look nothing like Pitt to me. The only other sculpts that I think compete with this is his Chaplin and Cliff.

No, this without a doubt is his best sculpt. Alex, Dude, Dexter, and his Ed norton sculpt are good. Not 100%, but really good. His Tylers look nothing like Pitt to me. The only other sculpts that I think compete with this is his Chaplin and Cliff.

I kinda agree with this also. Just that I don't think his Dexter is on par with the dude and Alex, and his tylers are way better than Dexter.

Set up an account with him on his site. Log in when it comes up for pre-order (which he'll announce), then just purchase the item from his site. Then, you have up to a week to pay him the full amount. Pretty straight-forward. He does offer multiple options for purchase though (full figure, outfit only, head only, outfit plus unpainted head, outfit plus painted head), and the full figure typically comes up first by itself, followed by the other stuff shortly thereafter, though he announces the times and dates.

No problem. I had to learn myself prior to the Dude coming available :D

Here's the site:

https://www.rainmanart.kr/

The outfits generally (always?) come with a custom chest piece that he makes, and you have to follow a certain procedure to modify a Truetype body when you buy the parts alone. The full figure is pretty expensive, but is the only way to get a head painted by Rainman himself, he puts the figure together for you obviously, and it comes with a "secret" item that you can't get anywhere else. For the Dude, it was the Lebowski Urban Achiever mirror. For Dexter I think it was the slide box with his blood samples.

Only nit pick is the hat looks a TAD large, as in the width.

Love the exclusive snow boots!!!

I agree with the boots. Rainman, I doubt we'd see full customs figures for Priest Valon Or Dicaprio's character, how about just doing the head sculpts (and a few accessories perhaps) for those that would like to create a set?

I think he looks amazing, really really really good!! Man I'm gonna have to sell some stuff as I want the full set on this one.
My one tiny nit pick is the hat looks too big or not right in some way I can't put my finger on. But that could be me as I'm a bit anti hats on 1/6 figures. They never seem to look right to me!

Rainman tells me the material for the trousers will be sourced, he will have the correct striped trousers for the production figure :)

Just been on Rainman's site, it says 17th of Aug at the top next to Bill!!! So just a few days to go until order? Man I've not been fast enough getting my funds together here. This one seems to have moved very fast. Damn, hope I can pull this out of the bag :(

Back