[RAINMAN ARTWORK]head sculpt restock(ORDERS NOW OPEN)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you do that? I have no idea how to do that...

On the main page click on "Order Status" on the top right. It will ask for your first and last name, email address, and your order number. Once you click ok it will take you to a page with link that has your order number on it. Click that link (your order number) and the status will be on that page.

So would my order appear in my 'Show Order" queue? Does it appear when Rainman posts the delivery confirmation number? I see two previous orders with DL# there from 2011 & 2014 but not my current order. How does this all work?

So would my order appear in my 'Show Order" queue? Does it appear when Rainman posts the delivery confirmation number? I see two previous orders with DL# there from 2011 & 2014 but not my current order. How does this all work?

I'm not sure about older orders but under the page that says "My Shopping History" my current order is listed. On that page before mine shipped it had a status of "Confirmed Receipt/Credit Card" or something close to that. The status changed to "On Shipping" once mine shipped. Once that changed I was able to get the tracking number clicking on the current order number. It opened a new window and my tracking number was on that page.

On the main page click on "Order Status" on the top right. It will ask for your first and last name, email address, and your order number. Once you click ok it will take you to a page with link that has your order number on it. Click that link (your order number) and the status will be on that page.

I found that, great. Now when I enter my details including order # I get this "It's not match the order e-mail." I tried all of my emails and none are working to grant me access. What a cluster*****k!

I'm not sure about older orders but under the page that says "My Shopping History" my current order is listed. On that page before mine shipped it had a status of "Confirmed Receipt/Credit Card" or something close to that. The status changed to "On Shipping" once mine shipped. Once that changed I was able to get the tracking number clicking on the current order number. It opened a new window and my tracking number was on that page.

It would be great if I could get a hold of him to make sure he got my order. I have a Paypal invoice and an order # just don't know how to confirm this will happen...

So I tried Facebook and his message boards. Nothing...I hate to pull my money especially if I am in queue for these heads. Anyone in touch with him please refer him back to me. Thanks!

I found that, great. Now when I enter my details including order # I get this "It's not match the order e-mail." I tried all of my emails and none are working to grant me access. What a cluster*****k!

It's easier just to log into your account (if you have one) and check your order status that way, rather than searching via order no and email address etc

How does his Q&A work also? I posted my question regarding my order...I see it says "1 Hit" when I click on the link it goes to a password page. When I enter the only password I have ever used it says "password is not correct". All this and I am logged in currently. Sheesh!

I did that early on but my current order does not appear in the queue. Should it?

Yeah, it should really. Orders normally appear there straight after you've gone through the check out stage (or, at least, they always have with any order I've placed previously). Seems strange if your order isn't showing there at all.

So the package arrived safely and without notice. I guess I have to get used to that... Thanks for all your suggestions everyone.

Ha. Ignore that last post then. Glad to hear you get them ok and hopefully the stress was worth it in the end!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back