[RAINMAN ARTWORK]head sculpt restock(ORDERS NOW OPEN)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [RAINMAN ARTWORK] Old/New project head sculpt restock

Restocks gonna be 1st quarter 2016. :)

as I expected. But i guess it's okay, for me at least ;)

My headsculpts from the last restock just got painted yesterday and i still don't have them yet :p

thanks for the update ShortRound

Re: [RAINMAN ARTWORK]Old/new head sculpt restock (1st quarter 2016)

I am entering from the link but index page coming that filled with priest full set and clothes and head announcements now, will i enter the custom heads section and add a wishlist? Do we need to record our names on sculpts or something? Or will i just wait till Jan 2016? Please lead me i dont wanna miss

I am entering from the link but index page coming that filled with priest full set and clothes and head announcements now, will i enter the custom heads section and add a wishlist? Do we need to record our names on sculpts or something? Or will i just wait till Jan 2016? Please lead me i dont wanna miss

i guess the wishlist won't help. You need to wait until the heads will be for sale again. Then you have about 30 days to buy them. After that period the heads will change to "sold" and rainman and his team will start working on it.

i guess the wishlist won't help. You need to wait until the heads will be for sale again. Then you have about 30 days to buy them. After that period the heads will change to "sold" and rainman and his team will start working on it.

Thank you my friend but what you mean with "the heads" ? Is it real all the heads? Cause i need them all O.O @.@ O.O

Most of them. I don't think he does certain heads, like some of the older ones - I don't think he restocks the Audrey Hepburn sculpt, he doesn't restock Stuart Little.

I think I am gonna buy a few of those sculpts and hopefully get the outfits for them...
I hope he re stocks Bill (EAGLE EYE) and Bill 2nd , Narrato 1999 V1, Fighter 1999 V1.
Do you guys know if re stocks outfits too?

I think I am gonna buy a few of those sculpts and hopefully get the outfits for them...
I hope he re stocks Bill (EAGLE EYE) and Bill 2nd , Narrato 1999 V1, Fighter 1999 V1.
Do you guys know if re stocks outfits too?

Nope he doesn't

I was making some cleaning in my stuff the other day and there are customs I will obviously never do now and so I have a few heads to sell if anyone is intersted pm me an offer for these :

Eagle Eye
Angel eyes (with pipe)
Monkey man
Taxi driver (the almost bald sculpt)
Tuco
Narator 1999
Plainview (with hat)

They are all painted by Aeon except Tuco and Narator 1999, must be DF studio.

Pm sent

Does anyone have an Anton Killer A head sculpt to sell to me? PM me please.

Hello, what do you mean about restock guys? Is it figure or head?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WTB rainman Fighter 1999 V2 head sculpt (shaved tyler durden) painted or unpainted.
Let me know if you have one for sale

Will restocks most likely happen after shipment of the Dracula figure?

Also looking for a Rainman Wonka painted/unpainted headsculpt if you have one for sale PM me. Thank you:)

WTB rm bill 2nd sculpt painted or unpainted.If you have one please pm me.Thanks very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back