[RAINMAN ARTWORK]head sculpt restock(ORDERS NOW OPEN)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [RAINMAN ARTWORK] Old/New project head sculpt restock

this run isn't even finished so i guess it will take a while..

all heads are painted and will be shipped this week.

Does anybody know if RM released his Bill version 2 sculpt again on this last restock? I miss out this time and am looking for a painted sculpt preferably

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^ he had released it

Does anybody know if RM released his Bill version 2 sculpt again on this last restock? I miss out this time and am looking for a painted sculpt preferably

Yes he did have the Bill version 2 head up for order in May. However, next restock should happen near the end of the year and we need to ask him to please include it again since many people are getting the "Woopsie Daisy" outfit set but need a head like myself:)

Also, for those that ordered on the May restock, my order has now shipped with tracking. I hope yours has as well:)

status changed to On shipping. Tracking number is online for my order.

status changed to On shipping. Tracking number is online for my order.

Does your tracking number actually bring up any results? Mine says 'not found', which is exactly what happened last time I ordered. No big deal, but it would be nice to have some idea of when to expect stuff.

Does your tracking number actually bring up any results? Mine says 'not found', which is exactly what happened last time I ordered. No big deal, but it would be nice to have some idea of when to expect stuff.

Parcelforce picks ours up mate, so go to their tracking and enter that number and it will work.

Parcelforce don't usually update over the weekend, so you won't see anything until some time Monday.

How do you track? I can't figure it out.

Any one got the 1/6 rainman monkey head for sale ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back