Media Rainbow Six Siege - PC,PS4,X1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a second code btw if anyone wants it. I assume it isn't tied to my email and you just gotta put it in. First to PM me gets it.

Did anyone pick this up? I considered it since I loved the Vegas games, but this comes across like every other COD from the gameplay vids.

It's nothing like COD, I only recommend getting this if you have 4 other friends to play with because it's very strategic. It's slow paced and you have to out think the other team. I played the beta with a bunch of my buddies and we enjoyed it but not enough to buy the game unfortunately. I also heard the game won't ship with much content similar Battlefront.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I played the beta and was actually quite bored. It had some fun moments but lack of teamwork from other players (randoms) and those ****ing suicide *******s kinda ruined it for me.

WOW! Bought this yesterday and just found there is no single player story mode , back to the shop this game goes

I was just about to post about that. No campaign at all is a big turn off, let alone the gameplay just looks like every other run and gun. I have such a love for the Vegas games, I wishes it was going to be a high end version of that formula... but it's not even close.

sucks that there is no single player, i really liked the Vegas games too. i'll probably get just cause 3 then.

Yeah I was debating between the two, but I'll go with JC3 as well. I loved JC2 and dumped 100s of hours into it, just roaming around.

i played jc2 the other day and the controlls seemed wierd for me, dont remember having any trouble with them before.

Yep the apparent single player is a few missions of training showing you how to play online.
I never buy a game just made for online , unless it was half the price as all your really paying for is download content is what
It theortically mayaswell just be.
Online is an extra for me on games when taking a break from story mode.
Never played any just cause game are they worth getting?
It between that and tombraider for me?

Back