Media Rainbow Six Siege - PC,PS4,X1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They could of at least made the script realistic to what it will be. They could have two versions of the trailer. One where not a single person has a Mic and the other where 34 ****s have been said in the first 47 seconds.

I will stand alone and say I liked the cheesy dialogue! We have some coop sessions where we use some of the same just to get into the spirit of the game! Except for "there's Havok!" Oooooh intimidating gamer tag!!

I just saw the footage for this today. Looks badass, and, in the event that I've got a PS4 by then, I'd totally buy it, knowing that my fellow freaks will keep me from wanting to commit virtual suicide due to the idiotic play style of some random person in a public match.:lol

They should now do a demo of how the game will actually be online. No one will be using mics and those that do, the moment you try to get a strategy going, they throw racial slurs, expletives, and comments about your mother. These will come anywhere from an 8 year old to a 30-something.

This game looks great and really fun but I can guarantee it will only be so if you're either on a team with 4 other like minded players (hiiiiiiiiiiighly unlikely) or 4 of your friends.

They should now do a demo of how the game will actually be online. No one will be using mics and those that do, the moment you try to get a strategy going, they throw racial slurs, expletives, and comments about your mother. These will come anywhere from an 8 year old to a 30-something.

Sounds accurate, either that or everybody gunning willy nilly like if it was Free for all :lol

Love Vegas 2 as well on PC. It's unfortunate that there will be no character customization in Siege as there was in Vegas 2. Do you guys think a 560 will run this?

Back