Raiders Polystone Collection Predator / Alien / Terminator / Star Wars / Star Trek

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tommrow i will take some pics of my collection that is now 99.9% DUST FREE have incased it all in plastic "evil laugh" i also have a few new high end items :D o also i have displayed my stuff better in my detolfs made custom plastic stands

Last edited:
UPDATED PICS

Still waiting on a few attakus statues to arive so hears the collection as it stands.

DSCF1298.jpg

DSCF1297.jpg

DSCF1300.jpg

DSCF1301.jpg

DSCF1306.jpg

DSCF1303.jpg

DSCF1305.jpg

DSCF1307.jpg

looks good! what did u use 2 display the 3 bios like that??, im trying 2 figure out a clean way 2 do that myself

looks good! what did u use 2 display the 3 bios like that??, im trying 2 figure out a clean way 2 do that myself

lol they were a pain to hang, i used a strip of wood with brackets attached, then glue gunned string to the inside of the bio and hanged them. But The glue gun was not strong enough and they kept dropping / falling off, So today i went out and got some fiberglass repair and some wire. Did the same thing now there hanging nicely on the brackets =) out of the entire build of my display these were the ones that were the biggest pain to sort..

Hope this helps

what im really trying 2 find is a wall mount made for another product that would work for these things and b aesthetically appealing cause i really dont want 2 mod the bios and im not much of a builder myself

what im really trying 2 find is a wall mount made for another product that would work for these things and b aesthetically appealing cause i really dont want 2 mod the bios and im not much of a builder myself

well the bios are usually diffrent sizes so you would need a custom base for each one, there is only 1 mount out there which icons made which you could possibaly mod to fit each bio. but they wont be cheap, my way is defently the cheap option

DSCF1314.jpg

well.....ive been looking at wall mounts made for swords, the horizontal ones, if they stick out far enough may hold my bios and are rather cheap

but how will you attach the bio to the mount?

u just place the bio on top of the two grooves in arms that stick out from the wall and then rest the top part against the wall. i think it will defn work if the 2 arms that stick out r long enough 2 keep the bio from falling forwards

u just place the bio on top of the two grooves in arms that stick out from the wall and then rest the top part against the wall. i think it will defn work if the 2 arms that stick out r long enough 2 keep the bio from falling forwards

lol sounds risky to me, you need a way to secure them so they dont go anywere, because its a long drop from the wall to the floor in a helmets world :lol + they are not cheap

Raider... the set up turned out very nice!!!

Did you use Plexi for the part ontop of your Deltofs? Did you drill those wholes? If so how hard was it?

Raider... the set up turned out very nice!!!

Did you use Plexi for the part ontop of your Deltofs? Did you drill those wholes? If so how hard was it?

yep i went for 2mm because then its light enough to move, because its built in 2 sections so it can be taken down to add new statues. But when you are drilling you have to take it slow, realy slow i made 2-3 school boy errors and cracked it :monkey2 . its still in a rough state but its like 95% dust free now. Dont like the strip of wood infront of the bios but if it was not there the plastic would sag and not say upright. Its far from perfect but it can be improved upon :D ( i just hate dust lol )

NEW ITEMS ARIVED TODAY :chew THESE STATUES ARE SO SEXY

DSCF1322.jpg

DSCF1318.jpg

DSCF1317.jpg

Still waiting on one more attakus figure then im buying no more for a while :horror have to fund my CM Predator lol

Back