Raiders Polystone Collection Predator / Alien / Terminator / Star Wars / Star Trek

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love your collection!
I especially love the red 7 of 9 and the silver bust you have!
Sexy, hot, awesome, not just her, but the entire collecton!

lol thanks,

when i unpacked it all to put on display, i only just noticed how many female statues i have bought. not like its a bad thing :D

thanks tigerfeet, i carnt wait for my Icons predator 1 bio to turn up because it has a kick ass wall mount :D im realy tempted to get the srunken weapon too but im unsure... heard a bit of bad press about the blades falling out. Another thing i saw that i might get is this. just gives the predator collecting our skulls a twist :naughty

3abf402267d129e46cdb8a3461841a50.jpg

interesting concept.........I must admit i do like the 1:1 bio's but already have 5 in the room so probably no more space....keep us updated with new purchases..:naughty

nice addition , its strange the base of it reminds me of the predator 2 equipment.

well i have sideshows predator cannon and the design matches it perfect, looking at the srunken blade prop it would also fit with it quite well,

so.... im quite happy with it, nearly have a full set, have seen a painted pred 2 bio for £60 so tempted but not sure if ill have the room :horror

well i have sideshows predator cannon and the design matches it perfect, looking at the srunken blade prop it would also fit with it quite well,

so.... im quite happy with it, nearly have a full set, have seen a painted pred 2 bio for £60 so tempted but not sure if ill have the room :horror

get it from biohunter of the hunterslair , best in the business.

hey raider , I really like the shelves you have up with the silver trims.
Do you mind me asking where you acquired them ?
Thanks mate ,

Tay.

hey raider , I really like the shelves you have up with the silver trims.
Do you mind me asking where you acquired them ?
Thanks mate ,

Tay.

arrr if i told you id have to kill you ............ only messing,

you need one of these

03265_PE073754_S4.jpg

https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/90136136

and one of these

65256_PE176331_S4.jpg

https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/20110465

i went for the bigger size and cut the length down, hope it helps ............

o also they almost match the detolf colour / size very well

Last edited:
does he have any more p2 Bios? its the only one i need now :chew

yeah , he makes em to order I think. I know hes been in hospital recently but because I don't spend much time over there anymore not sure if hes ok now ( I hope he is ). We all sent him a massive card whilst he was in there.

It will probably be ten times better than the one of of ebay for only little more.
If you decide to get one hes the way to go.

Thanks for letting me know about the shelves. :D
Appreciated.

yeah , he makes em to order I think. I know hes been in hospital recently but because I don't spend much time over there anymore not sure if hes ok now ( I hope he is ). We all sent him a massive card whilst he was in there.

It will probably be ten times better than the one of of ebay for only little more.
If you decide to get one hes the way to go.

Thanks for letting me know about the shelves. :D
Appreciated.

just put the worm on the hook and posted over there :naughty

hope they help a newbie out :banana

Back