Raiders of the lost ark Imax poster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chalkyYT

Super Freak
Reaction score
Empire have shown the poster for the imax release of raiders of the lost ark! Link below (having difficulty attaching the pic on my phone, sorry guys)

https://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=34919

I think its Worth addition to the collection!

image.asp

Empire have shown the poster for the imax release of raiders of the lost ark! Link below (having difficulty attaching the pic on my phone, sorry guys)

https://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=34919

I think its Worth addition to the collection!

image.asp

Here you go.

Good luck fitting "Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark" onto a ticket stub.

Sounds better than "Indiana Jones: A New Hope" I guess.

63242.jpg

Lucas has been calling it that since the first widescreen VHS release in 1999. It used to bother me, but as long as he doesn't replace anyone with a CG character, I'm good.

Lucas has been calling it that since the first widescreen VHS release in 1999. It used to bother me, but as long as he doesn't replace anyone with a CG character, I'm good.

Shortened from "The Adventures of Indiana Jones Quadrilogy - Episode I - The Raiders of the Lost Ark"

And a CG Harrison wouldn't have been a bad idea in KOTCS. He would have matched the backgrounds.

I just watched Raiders on the big screen for the first time during a very limited rerelease here in Oz.

It was great fun but I don't feel the need to see it in IMAX.

Very nice poster.
Ingot an advance blu ray set and watched them thru my hd projector and try look goooooooood.

Thanks for posting this. I'd like to try and pick this poster up. I also bought tickets for the IMAX screening. Haven't seen Raiders on the big screen since the 80s. AMC is also doing a one-day, 4-movie marathon. That was tempting, but ultimately I really only want to see Raiders again in the theater.

The guy is the best Struzan knock off that I've seen which is why he got the gig I'm sure.
Even Lucas and Spielbergs combined force powers couldn't lure Drew out of retirement.

I hope this is re-released in the UK too?

BTW that poster is BADAZZZZZ! I have the original one-sheet theatrical poster, but I need this to go with it!

From Raats' Facebook page:

The Indy marathons that are running at the AMC cinema complex's WILL be giving away a free poster and lanyard and the poster they are giving away is the new Raiders IMAX style poster.

:rock :rock :rock

Count me in. :lecture

I haven't checked since the original announcement. Will my only opportunity to see TOD on the big screen this year require that I also buy tickets for TLC and KOTCS?

I like them both and have the TPM one :) hoping I can snag a Raiders version as well. Never saw Indy in theatres before so this will be a real treat to see it in IMAX

So the coolest poster in a Struzan tribute style for one of the greatest movies ever or a mediocre photoshop job for one of the biggest letdowns in cinema history. Gonna be a tough choice.

So which 2012 re-release poster is better, TPM 3D or Raiders IMAX?

star-wars-phantom-menace-3D-poster.jpg

63242.jpg

Back