Rahmier84 paint and mods...comissions closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had to share some photos Jake. I hope you don't mind. This figure is bad ass man.... Thank you

Logan1.jpg
Logan2.jpg

It's a guy my brother and I use alot. I can't reveal his name because then he would be booked up by you guys.

I envy your business savvy.

If only we could go back to the days when it was just "Rainman's tailor" and that's all we knew.

So basically the only good wolverine movie with a unique look.. DOESNT get a figure.. Thanks hot toys.

They will do him for sure, they are always late with Wolverine releases due to the licensing issues.

The DoFP Wolverine was announced 6 months AFTER the movie was released and shipped 10 months after that!

I waited a long time for a custom Plainview and I finally have my grail piece which you brought to life. Amazing paint app. Thank you man. I hope you don't mind me posting these here

Hatted_Plainview_Export.jpg
Plainview7.jpg
Plainview1.jpg
Plainview_Final4.jpg
Plainview_Final2.jpg
Plainview_Final.jpg

Whaaaaaaaaat you got to buy this .......why wasn't I made aware of this ...

Looks absolutely fantastic bro congratulations [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I waited a long time for a custom Plainview and I finally have my grail piece which you brought to life. Amazing paint app. Thank you man. I hope you don't mind me posting these here

View attachment 340405
View attachment 340406
View attachment 340407
View attachment 340408
View attachment 340409
View attachment 340410
Amazing pics man, your welcome to post them here all day. Thanks for helping make that grail Daniel happen bro, couldn't have done it without you.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back