Rahmier84 paint and mods...comissions closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stunning pieces Jake. Maybe it is me but your eye work has become even more realistic. Are you doing something different man?

He's always improving. That's what he's doing. Looking forward to seeing that next version of Logan (dibs! :p). Keep it up Jake, good to see you posting again.

Stunning pieces Jake. Maybe it is me but your eye work has become even more realistic. Are you doing something different man?
Thank you man, yeah I'm just getting more practice at them and really trying to put in the time to make sure they are both about the exact size and correct roundness. This is what takes most of the time when painting a sculpt. It's all about the eyes. Thank you Jeff
He's always improving. That's what he's doing. Looking forward to seeing that next version of Logan (dibs! :p). Keep it up Jake, good to see you posting again.
Alright buddy you got Dibs! Thanks man, I haven't painted much I can show yet as I've done a lot of prototypes recently. Also a lot of repeat heads, but I'll still post in here when it's something new or I'm proud of it. Thank you Ed

Be proud of all your work though. Seriously, you're always pushing the boundaries each time, man. And it was never bad in the first place!

Jake, do you ever go back and look at the Joker figures you did in the past year or two and see how far you have come? The realism is unbelievable!

Logan is outstanding...

Here's some recent comissions finished

aa1477df32c3964a1e02bbccbd313e4d.jpg

But man, I know how you feel about Jokers... but damn, you just do it all so well. That's really incredible. Swear to god it looks like the actor eyeballin' me.

Jake, do you ever go back and look at the Joker figures you did in the past year or two and see how far you have come? The realism is unbelievable!
I'm afraid too man, even if I look at something I did a few weeks ago I feel like I can do better the next paint up or try a new technique.
And I am completely serious about that dibs.
Dually noted man, for sure
Holy cow Jake!
Those are absolutely amazing man. You have mad skills my bro.
[emoji1305]
Thanks bro
Be proud of all your work though. Seriously, you're always pushing the boundaries each time, man. And it was never bad in the first place!
Thank you man.
Logan is outstanding...

But man, I know how you feel about Jokers... but damn, you just do it all so well. That's really incredible. Swear to god it looks like the actor eyeballin' me.
Haha, yes I get bored doing anything more than once. This is a new sculpt and 1:4 scale so it's a little bit different and got me motivated to do it.

I found the video. Awesome thanks for sharing this! I'm actually happy I only found out about your work now. Means I've got tons of goodies to see on these 800 + pages. Love it. You sold me on real hair on figures. I always thought it could not be done proper. What kind of hair is it?

View attachment 332171

Who made this draper sculpt? Has he reveales himself yet? I love mad men.
It's a guy my brother and I use alot. I can't reveal his name because then he would be booked up by you guys.
Please do saruman with the beard hair and brows. You know you want to.
Haha, I do what I'm sent usually
I found the video. Awesome thanks for sharing this! I'm actually happy I only found out about your work now. Means I've got tons of goodies to see on these 800 + pages. Love it. You sold me on real hair on figures. I always thought it could not be done proper. What kind of hair is it?
Thanks man, yeah there's a few tutorials out there. Pm me and I'll link you. I mostly use Tibetan lamb fur
Man is there a tutorial for the hair? I need to know how you do it.

Back