Rahmier84 paint and mods...comissions closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cc9f7aa740d9b12f9b1ea9dc0e7c34a9.jpg

I love it, like you in a bathtub filled with Lime flavored jello and decorated with sour patch kids. Does this come with a COA and is it registered?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DAM Toys Rick and Jakes modded version
abc7240b18427a5f14dc53ebe5cd7156.jpg

That's completely insane Jake.
It's amazing where you've taken the humble one sixth scale head to, I don't quite know how much more real you can make it other that making it breathe.
But for myself as a beginner to the painting scene, your a huge inspiration and ever evolving palette of knowledge to draw from, you've already helped me so much with which paints to buy for my new venture into airbrushing, so thanks man, your a true gent and scholar.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Big fat freaking shout out to Jake and Rob for doing this for me.
I'm so freaking happy with this. Sorry for the iPhone pics but just had to show.
I can't thank you enough. Cheers bro's!:duff
IMG_1582.JPG
IMG_1583.JPG
IMG_1580.JPG

Big fat freaking shout out to Jake and Rob for doing this for me.
I'm so freaking happy with this. Sorry for the iPhone pics but just had to show.
I can't thank you enough. Cheers bro's!:duff
View attachment 304049
View attachment 304051
View attachment 304052
Looks awesome all set up bro, thanks for posting and your welcome glad you like him. I was nervous painting him.
I dunno... it doesn't look a thing like the President!
It's close...
Its funny. It actually looks better than Lincoln himself (Don't tell Tash! :p)
How dare you Edward!
That's completely insane Jake.
It's amazing where you've taken the humble one sixth scale head to, I don't quite know how much more real you can make it other that making it breathe.
But for myself as a beginner to the painting scene, your a huge inspiration and ever evolving palette of knowledge to draw from, you've already helped me so much with which paints to buy for my new venture into airbrushing, so thanks man, your a true gent and scholar.

Thanks so much man. Really awesome to hear. Hit me up for advice anytime, I'd be glad to help. The next level is silicone with glass eyes. I'm working on my painting technique on silicone as its a bit different process and all different paints.

Thanks so much man. Really awesome to hear. Hit me up for advice anytime, I'd be glad to help. The next level is silicone with glass eyes. I'm working on my painting technique on silicone as its a bit different process and all different paints.

I feel your pain with the silicon painting mate, I'm trying to make a mythos Darth Maul type figure, and I've already wrecked one body in the process.
My next attempt involves, lighter fluid, clear bathroom silicon, and acrylics.
I know the acrylic paint mixes ok with the silicon, but apparently the lighter fluid dilutes it enough to allow it to be painted by brush before the fluid naturally evaporates off.

Damn, with all the awesome stuff you're throwing out right and left....
It's time to start JR TOYS INC.

Nope, just checked some one has JRTOYS already.

Tell you what, when I win the lottery, I'll build a 5000 sq ft
building/store, where I'll make 1/6 figures and I'll put you and
your bro on staff with a 50k starting salary. We can do 2-3 releases
a year and have a state of the art facility with casting, 3D printers, paint
booths and anything else we need. I'll need to sneak Yunsil into the country,
but that shouldn't be to hard. I know people...:lol

And I'll open it right next to McFarlane's store/factory he has in Tempe here.
And we'll kick his ass...:lecture

Alright...I'm going out to get some lottery tickets.

This is really incredible work. Look how that hair just changes the entire sculpt into looking like a real 1/6th severed head. Of course the paintwork is brilliant too.

Hair is the future!

My Elizabeth Swann could really use that hair.
Thank you man, I just did the hair though, that iminime paint, and it holds up well I agree
I feel your pain with the silicon painting mate, I'm trying to make a mythos Darth Maul type figure, and I've already wrecked one body in the process.
My next attempt involves, lighter fluid, clear bathroom silicon, and acrylics.
I know the acrylic paint mixes ok with the silicon, but apparently the lighter fluid dilutes it enough to allow it to be painted by brush before the fluid naturally evaporates off.

I've never heard that man, thank you for the tips, I need to look into it. It's s whole new world for sure.
Damn, with all the awesome stuff you're throwing out right and left....
It's time to start JR TOYS INC.

Nope, just checked some one has JRTOYS already.

Tell you what, when I win the lottery, I'll build a 5000 sq ft
building/store, where I'll make 1/6 figures and I'll put you and
your bro on staff with a 50k starting salary. We can do 2-3 releases
a year and have a state of the art facility with casting, 3D printers, paint
booths and anything else we need. I'll need to sneak Yunsil into the country,
but that shouldn't be to hard. I know people...[emoji38]

And I'll open it right next to McFarlane's store/factory he has in Tempe here.
And we'll kick his ass...:lecture

Alright...I'm going out to get some lottery tickets.
Let's do it bro! I'm in ... about the nsme, is Brother's Production taken?
Could I be the team water boy?

Back