Rahmier84 paint and mods...comissions closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spectakular jake.. amazing!
Thank you sir
A little bit more and he is alive.
Haha a bit huh
Amazing and lifelike Rob. Holy cow man. Well done!
Thanks buddy I'll tell Rob you like
Fantastic piece of art, Jake!
Thank you man, your guys comments make all the hours of hair punching worth it.
Jesus the Kylo Ren paint, the Durden, you just don't know how to quit do ya?! [emoji38] in all seriousness, it's so good to see you're still gettin down with all this, love looking at your work!
Ha ha thanks man
Wow at the Tyler repaint and re-shape. Masterful.
Thank you
LOVE those repaints on Tyler. Huge difference, love the reshaping too, feels like I've been talking to a wall trying to convince people the sculpt warped in production..
Oh yeah they were definately widened in production. Thank you Mike for the kind words

The actual punched in hairs in the beard are amazing Jake, and probably a first in non silicone sculpts.

Always raising the bar bro!

As I said to you earlier, the quality of your work is hard to comprehend mate, it's just simply beautiful.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As I said to you earlier, the quality of your work is hard to comprehend mate, it's just simply beautiful.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thank you buddy really appreciate that
How. Just..how? Amazing.
Haha thank you man, it's a new method I've pioneered. Very time consuming but it looks cool and you can rub the facial hair and eyebrows, it isn't going to fall off being punched in.

Is that Hydeous' paint job or yours? Looks great!! The rooted hair really, really adds to it, man. Great job!

Edit: Just realized the scars are different, wasn't sure if he'd painted it up and sent it off to get it rooted.

AGAIN, looks great!

Is that Hydeous' paint job or yours? Looks great!! The rooted hair really, really adds to it, man. Great job!

Edit: Just realized the scars are different, wasn't sure if he'd painted it up and sent it off to get it rooted.

AGAIN, looks great!
Thanks man, yeah i would have said if he had any part in this. He rooted the hair on his too I believe and it looked great.

He did! I thought you'd done that for him and he painted it. Very, very cool! I saw that Logan you did with rooted hair too, beautiful! What made you start rooting hair??

He did! I thought you'd done that for him and he painted it. Very, very cool! I saw that Logan you did with rooted hair too, beautiful! What made you start rooting hair??
Thank you man, yeah if you go back in this thread my first hair work was in august 2013. So I've been doing it since I started painting really. It adds a nice level of realism to certain sculpts. I'm trying to get to that Madam Tussauds level eventually.

Thank you man, yeah if you go back in this thread my first hair work was in august 2013. So I've been doing it since I started painting really. It adds a nice level of realism to certain sculpts. I'm trying to get to that Madam Tussauds level eventually.

I've been to a few Madam Tussauds over the past couple of years, having seen them up close, I'd say you're getting damn close with the rooted hair and the sculpts are even closer (if not as good or better!)

What? No eyelashes Jake? 😜 But seriously though, that beard work is on point

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
Haha yeah I thought about it, i figured it was a waste of time as this was for my personal collection. They are barley visible in hand and in the detolf you won't ever see em. I might try em eventually though.

Jake you really need to stop using real actor photos and claim that you did the hair and paint up, lol. A work of art brother.

Back