Rahmier84 paint and mods...comissions closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man, this Bale is the master cast that creg sold a while back. It's not as shrunken as the casts. Definitely has a better likeness already it's not my paint lol.

807b1989a573ee9e460690fd4982b3a9.jpg

Master cast I painted on right

Ah yes I see the cast copies are a bit distorted from master. But either way that is a sick paint up on him brother! Even with your past Bale paint ups (Iminime etc) you've always captured him really well. Everything is looking amazing , I want that season 6 Rick lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude incredible update. I'm sorry but I can't stop looking at the glove hands for firefly. Did you really paint the finger nails? If so man that is crazy good.

Dude incredible update. I'm sorry but I can't stop looking at the glove hands for firefly. Did you really paint the finger nails? If so man that is crazy good.
Thank you man, yes it was fun to paint those but 10 hands was testing my patience. Lol
It IS Max Rockatanski.
Thank you man
Best max I've ever seen. Amazing
Thanks so much man I know you've seen a lot of em
Unreal work Jake. :clap
Thank you again man

Max looks great! That's the only way for his hair, it's such a mess in the movie :D is the leg brace fullmetals work?

Jake nothing else to say but perfect IMO. You did an amazing job. Thank you again for making one of my favorite characters come to life.

IMG_4629.JPG

Jacob I love you, you are my bestie forever. If I go bald will you hair my head? This figure is so beautiful it makes my pants tingle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back