Rahmier84 paint and mods...comissions closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to be bit and my blood sucked from you Mr. Rahmier84. I hope you are into older men with sexy beards. I want to be your fart cake friend. My favorite song is Push It by Salt and Pepper!
7b9288bf95c8a737b63a47aa328d29d4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mj Choi joker casted in silicone with punched hair. Been wanting to try this for a while and finally got around to it.

9b9e3d467355b927f70db056bd8e9e3b.jpg

3c0c5ae9bf97b8c946df3660f519821f.jpg

Silicone, no wonder the skin looked so life-like. Punched hair? Wow that seems time consuming, how did it compare to your other technique of gluing?

no no no.... don't do that!! don't!! silicone cast?!? aw hell....
Ha ha too late bro
He's at it again...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You inspired me too
Silicone, no wonder the skin looked so life-like. Punched hair? Wow that seems time consuming, how did it compare to your other technique of gluing?
You can glue the back like I normally do l, from the ears up its all punched in, it's not that much longer to do actually.

That hair looks great. Is it harder to paint on silicone?
Thanks buddy, yeah it's a whole different process, the silicone paints and stuff you use to reduce has a different learning curve. The paint is a bit thicker than the paint I'm used too, maybe I don't know what I'm doing yet either

Back