Rahmier84 paint and mods...comissions closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dam! That Nuky is fantastic!!

And that Bond! Best so far! Love how crisp you get those eyes man. Top work :) Quick observation (no way a critique), but all of the paint ups of this head have a gap between the iris and bottom lid. I closed that gap by stretching down the iris to touch the bottom lid. Not sure, but possibly something more 'Connery intense stare' about closing that gap? Just incase you paint another might be worth a try ;)

bondeyes.jpg

And that Bond! Best so far! Love how crisp you get those eyes man. Top work :) Quick observation (no way a critique), but all of the paint ups of this head have a gap between the iris and bottom lid. I closed that gap by stretching down the iris to touch the bottom lid. Not sure, but possibly something more 'Connery intense stare' about closing that gap? Just incase you paint another might be worth a try ;)

View attachment 155336

That's so you can tilt the head down a little and it still has bond looking right at you.
In the Bond Films he often has that look and it gives him more character. :)

;7438940 said:

View attachment 155336
I debated that eye position but these eyes are quite large already. It was a tough call. I might try it that style next one though. Connery has a droopy eyelid on his left eye so it kinda looks a bit off but its how his eyes really are.

Your eye work is so on point now Jake. Keep up the great work bud! :hi5:
Thank you man that means alot coming from a man of your exquisite tastes. So thanks. Ive been really trying to get them better each time. These great sculpts make it easier as well

I debated that eye position but these eyes are quite large already. It was a tough call. I might try it that style next one though. Connery has a droopy eyelid on his left eye so it kinda looks a bit off but its how his eyes really are.

Sounds good :) I can't stop staring at the eyes you paint! Is that all brush or do you use a pen to draw the outline? Those are some steady hands dude :D

It's a little know fact, but Jake actually paints the eyes with his feet. He finds that they don't shake as much - as the saying goes: steady on your feet, hence the perfect eyes...

Back