Rahmier84 paint and mods...comissions closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh you know I'm just messing with you about the Ledger Jokers, Jake. He was great in TDK. Every one of your Joker commissions has been top notch. That being said, I still want to see you take on a Jack Joker.

You tell no one about our seca ret ! TWooo Whips!
Shhhhhhhh
Oh you know I'm just messing with you about the Ledger Jokers, Jake. He was great in TDK. Every one of your Joker commissions has been top notch. That being said, I still want to see you take on a Jack Joker.
I think the HT paint job would be tough to beat on that sculpt but id love to try

Oh damn, the Stinger is on his way! Nice!!!

That Joker looks like a real person, unreal.

I was thinking the same thing. If you move the page so you don't see the bottom of the neck, it looks like a photo of a real person. A true testament to talent.

Eli finished

fe79a6359c91c07bfb782537269b74a7.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome work on Eli! I thought the movie was pretty good for the most part, but I've always loved the Eli character design.

Awesome work on Eli! I thought the movie was pretty good for the most part, but I've always loved the Eli character design.
Thanks DaneMaster. I havent seen it in a while so id have to see how it holds up but i liked it. Not well enough to do a figure but to each his own and im excited to help Neny Dee make his Eli how he wants it.

Eli finished

fe79a6359c91c07bfb782537269b74a7.jpg

Eli Looks awesome.

I know it hard to see and there are not to many good reference picture, but he has
a small scar running through the left eyebrow and on to the skin just little above.

In the upper left picture it almost looks like you have it there, but I can't see it on any of
the other angles. So I wasn't sure if I was just seeing things...:lol

I actually ended up carving mine out a bit(on the Daniel Choe sculpt) to make it be more apparent.
If you want some pictures let me know.

Eli Looks awesome.

I know it hard to see and there are not to many good reference picture, but he has
a small scar running through the left eyebrow and on to the skin just little above.

In the upper left picture it almost looks like you have it there, but I can't see it on any of
the other angles. So I wasn't sure if I was just seeing things...:lol

I actually ended up carving mine out a bit(on the Daniel Choe sculpt) to make it be more apparent.
If you want some pictures let me know.
Yeah Inigou got that little detail already your correct. A detail i didnt even notice til i painted an alonzo last time. Thanks for looking out

Merry Christmas to all of you in this amazing thread and Jacob for putting up with my antics all year!

sa.jpg

Back