Rahmier84 paint and mods...comissions closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Connery is eagerly awaiting the Jake treatment. Until then he looks like he saw a ghost.

Yes, thank you Jake for putting up with Owen:yess:
Ha ha tell me about it
My Connery is eagerly awaiting the Jake treatment. Until then he looks like he saw a ghost.
I cant wait looks like an amazing likeness...
Big thank you too Jake for putting up with me on this project only another 14 or so sets to go [emoji23]
Thanks man!
37bcf529088682a97d51a3ec03803cf9.jpg
8752b37e2eb2de076d692150d29819bb.jpg
6a0b306fa59646ebd8f8aa1c2b970bc2.jpg
7d6d80bd8e629f44dcae91cf626f52f7.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Looks great man! Thanks for sharing

Oh man....i have one coming cant wait! You unfortunately will have to wait for about 10 to 14 weeks for when i open comissiond again. Sorry buddy. Id reccomend 8bit-Commando or Kuato if you cant wait.

I will wait! I just need you to light up the Rahmier Signal so I don't miss out!

I thought about our late night cuddled up in Mexico eating this delicious soup while watching the Mayan's dance. I had to fly back there after our break up and kill half a family for the recipe, if it bleeds we can kill it, if he dies he dies. Anyhow I think you should make some for yourself it's easy and good for you and I know you will stay warm in those cold winter nights. I love you

Lakhota's I love Jacob Soup
•2 pounds beef
•1 envelope taco seasoning
•1-1/2 cups water
•1 can (16 ounces) mild chili beans, undrained
•1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
•1 can (15 ounces) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
•1 can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes
•1 can (10 ounces) diced tomato with green chilies
•1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, optional
•1 envelope ranch salad dressing

taco.jpg

That recipe sounds disastrous for the pooper. Are you guys cool with chili on your hotdog as long as the bun is tight?

😅😅😅😅😅
I thought about our late night cuddled up in Mexico eating this delicious soup while watching the Mayan's dance. I had to fly back there after our break up and kill half a family for the recipe, if it bleeds we can kill it, if he dies he dies. Anyhow I think you should make some for yourself it's easy and good for you and I know you will stay warm in those cold winter nights. I love you

•2 pounds beef
•1-1/2 cups water

View attachment 150251

•2 pounds beef
•1-1/2 cups water

View attachment 150251

You want diarrhea? This is how you get diarrhea

•2 pounds beef
•1-1/2 cups water

View attachment 150251

Damn, that's like pouring Hot Sauce right on your arse.
(any excuse to use this gif)

Lakhota's hot sauce, we put that chit on everything.:rotfl:lol:rotfl

Katie-Nolan-GIF-08_zpsbpmihsrt.gif

Seriously guys WTF this is a delicious South of the Border delight. The poo poo and **** jokes are a bit childish.

This was the top soup in Veracruz in 1910, Juan Tu'three killed 14 Russian spies with sharpened churros, they raided his small agave farm searching for this recipe, days before Juan Valdez Café warned Mr. Tu'three .The recipe was hidden in a very safe dark stinky place. In 1967 during the Spanish Chimichanga civil war the recipe reemerged and was hidden in a Spongbob Squarepants piñata along with the cup of Christ and rushed to the El President of Mexico. The horse carriage carrying the piñata was overturned by the Mexican cartel looking for used Japanese woman panties, the piñata was left out in the desert for years. Mr. George Buracho was burying his second wife when he stumbled across the Piñata and found the famous soup recipe. He eventually traded it for two packs of menthol lights and a Bart Simpson figure to his son Junior. Junior opened the famous soup shop Jacob and I had our honeymoon at. After our spit I had to return and " take Care" of the family to get Jacob and my special honeymoon delicacy.

Stop your Hating boys!

That recipe sounds disastrous for the pooper. Are you guys cool with chili on your hotdog as long as the bun is tight?
Lol...thanks Alan
You want diarrhea? This is how you get diarrhea
This man speaks truth!
Damn, that's like pouring Hot Sauce right on your arse.
(any excuse to use this gif)

Lakhota's hot sauce, we put that chit on everything.:rotfl:lol:rotfl

Katie-Nolan-GIF-08_zpsbpmihsrt.gif
Ha ha thanks Ike!
Seriously guys WTF this is a delicious South of the Border delight. The poo poo and **** jokes are a bit childish.

This was the top soup in Veracruz in 1910, Juan Tu'three killed 14 Russian spies with sharpened churros, they raided his small agave farm searching for this recipe, days before Juan Valdez Café warned Mr. Tu'three .The recipe was hidden in a very safe dark stinky place. In 1967 during the Spanish Chimichanga civil war the recipe reemerged and was hidden in a Spongbob Squarepants piñata along with the cup of Christ and rushed to the El President of Mexico. The horse carriage carrying the piñata was overturned by the Mexican cartel looking for used Japanese woman panties, the piñata was left out in the desert for years. Mr. George Buracho was burying his second wife when he stumbled across the Piñata and found the famous soup recipe. He eventually traded it for two packs of menthol lights and a Bart Simpson figure to his son Junior. Junior opened the famous soup shop Jacob and I had our honeymoon at. After our spit I had to return and " take Care" of the family to get Jacob and my special honeymoon delicacy.

Stop your Hating boys!
A tale as old as time

I want you to stay warm sweetheart in the cold winter Egg Drop Soup

3 cups chicken broth
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons cold water
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 egg (slightly beaten)
1 scallion, with tops, finely chopped

1.Bring chicken broth to a boil in soup pot.
2Add 1/2 teaspoon salt & mix.
3Combine water and cornstarch; stir into boiling broth.
4Stir a small amount of hot broth into slightly beaten egg. Add egg mixture into hot broth slowly, stirring all the time. Cook until clear and slightly thickened, stirring constantly.
Garnish with scallion.

ssp.jpg

Back