Rahmier84 paint and mods...comissions closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love it man! Wish I had a better outfit/saber to go along with this amazing paint up but for now I am extremely happy and can't stop looking at it haha, thanks Jake!

You need one of those light up sabers that someone on here has been offering.

jeez Jacob... these are all great, but that drive fig... you seemed to have raised the bar once again! he is just stunning!!

total inspiration!!!

JdY6lz.jpg

Congrats on Maul, Ajkhunter. Jacob did superb work on him.

I'm not sure what body you are currently using, and if you want to put more work into him, but I found that a combination of an advanced TT (upper body and arms) and a slim TT (abdomen and legs) works really well to enhance his proportions. And the nice thing is that the SS clothes fit the combination perfectly without any modifications. :)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v152/187-Maul/Darth Maul custom/IMG_0627_2_small.jpg

I'm not sure what body you are currently using, and if you want to put more work into him, but I found that a combination of an advanced TT (upper body and arms) and a slim TT (abdomen and legs) works really well to enhance his proportions. And the nice thing is that the SS clothes fit the combination perfectly without any modifications. :)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v152/187-Maul/Darth Maul custom/IMG_0627_2_small.jpg

Thanks man, yeah I noticed the body aswell last night, will be changing it, thanks for the tips!

That pic looks great Agon

I'm cruising along and seeing all these beautiful works of art -- Edward is insane -- and then I come across this. What is this?

Jacob it has been awhile I feel the need to write you a poem.

Oh oh oh oh oh , I farted in the car with the windows up
Smelt so bad hurt my nose
I love the windows when they are closed
Oh oh , in the car
Oh oh , in the car

View attachment 148873

My Bbkill Connery head is here! I need to know when commissions open again! Fiending like a junkie over here...

My Bbkill Connery head is here! I need to know when commissions open again! Fiending like a junkie over here...
Oh man....i have one coming cant wait! You unfortunately will have to wait for about 10 to 14 weeks for when i open comissiond again. Sorry buddy. Id reccomend 8bit-Commando or Kuato if you cant wait.

Back