Rahmier84 paint and mods...comissions closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rahmier84 update 8-16-14

lemur.jpg

Great things happen to great and talented people, congrats Jake! it is funny that we were talking about this a couple of days ago and now boom! all the best bro.

Congrats brother! That's incredible and well deserving news. Now teach these companies a thing or 2! Especially NECA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats brother! That's incredible and well deserving news. Now teach these companies a thing or 2! Especially NECA!

Ha ha i will.try thank you man
Great things happen to great and talented people, congrats Jake! it is funny that we were talking about this a couple of days ago and now boom! all the best bro.
You caused it! Thanks Pedroha ha yeah
You tell Shawn Knapp to keep it cause you love us so much you cannot spend time painting up DC statues or whatever they have you paint. :lol

Congrats friendo, you derserve it, now just don't forget us.
Yeah i havent paintwd any statues yet....hopefully they dont send me one first
Congrats Jake! Your work has always been insanely amazing!
Thank you sir
Please don't leave us Jake….
View attachment 142655
Never....i cant quit you
Your amazing!
Thanks buddy
I want what ever Lakota is taking must be some good **** .

Hes high on life
Ha ha, the post above pretty much says it all. But congratulations!!!! Definitely well deserved.
Thanks buddy
:) :hi5:

That is really cool indeed,congrats.You deserve it!
Thank you!

Also got some big news and since I consider most of you good friends I wanted to share with you.

1ff59eac2a350e668b9f730e97affe2d.jpg

Very excited is an understatement! Thanks for helping me get here!

Congrats, Jacob! Does this mean you won't be available for a paint commission until 2016? :gah:

Congrats Jake! Thats quite an honor, happy for you man!
Thanks andrew
Congrats man you Desreve it all the hard work you put into making us all happy and bringing us amazing pieces!

Congrats man :hi5:
Thank you Owen
Congrats, Jacob! Does this mean you won't be available for a paint commission until 2016? :gah:
Hope not i like the movie and realistic characters too much to just do superheros lol. I hope to keep on going like i am now...just might mean a bit of a wait if DC stuff comes in or something...i have no details yet so it migjt not even happen

Last edited:

That is awesome news. You put a lot of hard work and dedication to your craft. Congratulations, big things to come.

sent from The Leaky Cauldron

That is awesome news. You put a lot of hard work and dedication to your craft. Congratulations, big things to come.

sent from The Leaky Cauldron
Thank you! I hope so too man....we will see. Thank you for supporting me from the beginning

A Huge Congrats Jacob - Your Skill,s and Dedication as Grown So Much since you joined the Forum - Such an AMAZING Talent My Friend - you deserve it!!!

A Huge Congrats Jacob - Your Skill,s and Dedication as Grown So Much since you joined the Forum - Such an AMAZING Talent My Friend - you deserve it!!!

I have never felt compelled to do a repaint until I came across this thread and your work. Everything is top notch, so any good that comes to you is well deserved!

Awesome news Jake, can't wait to see what they want you to paint for them! About time the industry people recognized your talents! Truly proud of you big brother!

How did you even get into painting 1/6th heads? Tell us your story, Dr. Jabob Ramerson. Was it just a bunch of hunks with prizza and praint bushes?
Tell us the story. Let's check it out.
cool.gif

How did you even get into painting 1/6th heads? Tell us your story, Dr. Jabob Ramerson. Was it just a bunch of hunks with prizza and praint bushes?
Tell us the story. Let's check it out.
View attachment 142759
Ha ha i started painting about a year and a half ago man. I discovered Hot Toys and was blown away by the detail. I always collected 12 inch G.I. Joes as a kid...this was the next step up and for adults! So i bought a ht batman 89. Then soon after i dicovered Nathans thread. I was in awe of how realistic he could make them look. I decided then that i wanted to try and paint some. I sculpted a head of my dad and gave ot to him for a bday gift. Then i started a custom thread and its been a blur....
Congrats Jake! Now a wider audience will get to enjoy your work.
Glad you're getting the recognition you deserve.

Back